Unexpected Reunions

"What a delightful morning it is, am I right? Aizawa-san?,"

     Aizawa's eyes widened. He couldn't believe how eyes. There, standing in front of him was his niece, the one he desperately tried to find right after hearing the words that came out from his older sister's mouth. 

'Sho, protect (Y/N)... If not, the world will end,'

     He was aware about what his sister told him. (Y/N) inherited all of their quirks, dangerous quirks. There was no doubt that the villains will find her to whether recruit her or make her their main weapon. So, he faked her death. He announced that (Y/N) (L/N) was dead. But till this day, he never gave up on finding her. "Anything wrong, Aizawa-san? Oh, and it is quite early, you must be a very dedicated teacher, responsible too," the young girl continued. 

     "(Y/N), come back to me. You are not safe out there, at least.. Let us heroes keep an eye on you so that the villains won't take you away," he pleaded. The girl scoffed, she never had seen him act thus way. "Oh? You realized that I am in danger, just now? Heh, sorry but I am no longer (Y/N) (L/N) that you used to know, that you used to step on. My name is (Y/N) Yasuhiro. And I will tell you this, your niece is dead now," she said, clearly in annoyance. 

     She turned on her heels and began taking her leave, but not before she said this, "Oh, and you don't have to worry. I am now welcomed by my new family who took me in after I ran from your house that day," she said while smirking, leaving the dumbfounded Aizawa behind. 

===============================

     It took a while for the teen to forget about what happened earlier with Aizawa, as she was still haunted by her past. And Aizawa was part of her dark past. She was in daze again, letting her body moved on its own, while she was deep in her thoughts. She finally spotted her class as her hand reached for the door handle and opened it, she heard some noises coming from inside. 'It seems some students are already here, calm down (Y/N), you can do this. They don't know who you are because the old you are now dead, you are now brand new and ready to be friends with everyone,' she thought to herself. 

     As she opened the door, every eyes moved to scan her figure. She stood there awkwardly as there is no face that she familiar with. She waved slightly and muttered a small, "Hi," and went back to her silent mode while playing with the edge of her skirt. Everyone was so quiet until a person whose skin was all pink, including her hair jumped towards her. "Ohmygod! You are sooooooo cute!!! I like you!!," the girl exclaimed while hugging the poor (H/C)-ette.

     "Uhmm, Hello. My name is Yasuhiro (Y/N)," the poor awkward girl introduced herself, sending a closed-eyed smile to people around her. "Awww... Nice to meet you, my name is Ashido Mina. Yasuhiro-san you are so cute and I am not lying!!," the girl named Ashido squealed as she once again attacked the youngest Yasuhiro with hugs. "Eheheheh, nice to meet you too, Ashido. But please, personal space," the girl said while sweatdropping uncomfortably. Ashido chuckled nervously before muttering a small "sorry," as she began introducing (Y/N) her other acquitances. 

     After getting to know several new people, which (Y/N) learned their names as Kirishima Eijirou, Hanta Sero, Kaminari Denki, Hagakure Tohru and Bakugou Katsuki, which she panicked slightly when facing the said boy in fear he would recognize her. Little did she know, he did. The walking fireworks was looking at her weirdly as only one thought was replaying in his head over and over again. 

'What the hell? She's fucking alive? But how? No fucking way cause she was announced fucking dead long time ago but I still remember those fucking eyes,'.
=