chapter 16

Unknown man - I have to meet her and I have to take back my daughter as soon as possible. Otherwise I don't know if she said anything to anybody then may they will found me. And they will give me to police again. After her death my life became miserable. But at any cost I want my daughter back. But now at office also she always take my daughter. And there is also playground for the children and tight security. How will I get my daughter back. I know if I directly go to her then she will give me to police. All this is happening bcoz of that Roshni after her death I lost everything. But what will I do now.

Another man - bro what are you doing here ??
I am looking for you from an hour.

Unknown man - I already told you am here in the left side room.

Another man - oo sorry I mistakenly heard wrong.
Let it be you want strong coffee.
I am going to made one for me.

Unknown man - yeah of course am having headache. And Amit you know everything na

Amit - about what??

Unknown man - of course about me.

Amit - oo yeah I know.
So what??

Unknown man - then tell me what should I do

Amit - I already said you
You commited a crime at that time, so it will be better if you leave this country and you have talent also. So go out of country and give yourself, your life and your talent a chance. And I can assure I will have in making your passport and everything else will be ready.

Unknown man - no I can't go like this. I want my daughter.

Amit - For what you want your daughter to spoil her life .Will she will ever going to love you who spoil her life, bcoz of whom she have to leave her country or to be tagged as criminal. Or after knowing what have you done with her mother can she ever able to forgave you. Please Aditya please don't be that much selfish don't think about yourself only. Please let her live her life happily and peacefully. I beg you don't be that much selfish atleast don't spoil her life.

Aditya - I don't know what to do but at least want to meet her for once.

Amit - Plz don't spoil her life I will do all the arrangements and within 3 days you have to leave India. And now take your coffee and take rest.

Aditya - yeah, OK.

Aditya - (in his mind) may be he was right but what can I do. I am only here for her and I will surely meet her may be for once but within 3 days before leaving India I will surely for once meet her.