CHAPTER 6

(continuation of SK and SD's convo after CHAPTER 4)
Location - SK and SD's house
Recap - Simran and Sakshi talking about jobs and Khushi is upset because her mumma never give compliments to her footballer champion RK whenever he won the game (if any one forgotten than read it I am continuing after this part only).

When Simran came at hall room with Sakshi and started talking to Khushi she is totally ignoring her mumma and her that how much angry she is

Simran - bachcha Why are upset am not talking Ill about your hero but yes I have no interest in football but that doesn't mean I hate that RK.
Khushi -(but Khushi ignored her and asked her maasi) Sakshi maasi is there something in the kitchen I am hungry.
Sakshi -(Sakshi looked at Simran and she can she in Simran eyes that she is very hurt that her daughter is ignoring her because of someone else but then she looked at Khushi's face and said) bchcha mumma will bake you a chocolate cake and for now she will made fried rice for you now and for all of us of course. (after turning back to Simran) yes na Simi.
Simran - (with sad smile ) yes of course.
(with Simran's sad face Khushi get to know her mumma is sad because of her so when her mumma went to kitchen for making fried rice she asked her maasi)
Khushi - maasi sorry I know I made mumma and you upset sorry na maasi.
Sakshi - it's OK bachcha but you know na your mumma love you a lot and you hurt her.
Khushi - sorry maasi I know mumma don't like football that much because mumma never watch it mumma didn't have much time to watch it.And that's why she never complimented my RK. But after knowing this all I did upset mumma very much but tell me how I asked sorry from.
Sakshi - normally by smiling simple.
Khushi - nah I want it different.
Sakshi - oo OK then let me think about it.

After sometime

Simran - come all of you and let eat fried rice and I baked the cake and will made today only but you eat it tomorrow OK.
Khushi - OK mumma.
( Khushi gave a chit to her mumma)
Simran -(Simran opened the chit and asked ) what this for bachcha ?
(SORRY 😊😊 is written in that chit and Sakshi helped Khushi in writing it).
Khushi - apka bachcha galti kiya or apko udas kiya eslia (your bachcha made mistake and make you upset that's why).
Simran - it's really nice bachcha and thank you for this but never ever ignore your mumma it's really hurts.
Khushi - sorry mumma but I will never ignore you.
Simran - promise
Khushi - pakka wala promise bachcha ka mumma.

Then they all started laughing and they all share a hug and then Simran says thanks to Sakshi also by her eyes and also noded smilingly.

Simran - Now let's eat it otherwise I have to reheat it.

Sakshi and Khushi - OK mam as you say
Apka hukum sarakho pe
Simran - very funny.

(then she made cake and keep it in freeze)
Sakshi - OK Simran now let's sleep I have to talk with my boss tomorrow and you have to be ready for the exam and interview prepare yourself nicely OK.
Good night darling
Simran - yes I know. Don't worry I will be ready and be prepared nicely.
Good night Saksh.
Khushi - good night mumma and maasi.
Simran and Sakshi - good night bachcha.
************************************
Sorry this chapter ends here only and here also the boss didn't entered. I tried but definitely the entry of boss will be given in next chapter .And I will try to update next part today only.
So enjoy reading and yes do comment and suggestions are also allowed 😊😊