Chapter 10

Next day

At Simran's house

(internal monologue will be in Italic style)

Simran is talking with her uncle
Simran - when will you came home.
Vikrant -don't worry bchcha I am coming tomorrow only with your aunt Sarita.
Simran - yes
And I will fixed your wedding day after Ganesh puja.
Vikrant -ok bchcha
And where is my princess Khushi. I want to talk to her.
Simran - sorry uncle but she is sleeping.
Vikrant -its OK bchcha
Will talk to her tomorrow only.
By the way how is Sakshi?
Simran -good
By the way Sarita aunt is there?
I want to talk to her.
Vikrant -no bchcha
She went to buy some stuff.
Simran - OK no problem
Will talk to her tomorrow only 😊😊.
Vikrant - yep.
Simran -ok come quick.
And bye uncle as you know I have joint new company and it's my first day so have to go early. Love you uncle and give my love to aunt also.
Vikrant - OK bchcha
All the best for the new job
And yes give my love to Khushi and Sakshi.

At RK mansion (Raichand Khurana)

Both the cutest brother is sleeping like cute baby and their mother is staring at them happily and caressing their head .

Haseena - get up bchcha it's already 8o'clock.
R&S - don't worry we were not going today for work. We will spend time with each other. And yes morning with you and dad but want to sleep now.
Good night.
(and then they slept)

Haseena -ok
(they can never change) 😊😊😊😊.

And then she left them sleeping and went to Puja ghar.

Pics of Puja ghar

Pics of Puja ghar

At 10 O'clock Shiv woke up by Phone sounds and it's from office. He forget to inform them that he will be not available for some days. Then he saw that his little bro is sleeping like a cute baby. He kissed his forehead and said "my baby bro love you and you are my life and can't deny your wish bcoz you are more than precious for me than anyone or anything. I will not be able to attend any meetings and will not be available for some days and yes I know you were not here for some days so do ask Miss Sakshi she knew about all and tell her to look after Miss Khushi bcoz it will be her first day OK. " and then he cut the call. And after that he got freshen up.

After freshen up
Shiv - baby bro just get up and freshen up. We will have to meet Maa at Puja ghar she must be waiting for us
Now get up quickly otherwise I will throw water (he said with naughtiness in his voice).
Raj- please let me sleep bro just for 5 minutes
OK
Shiv -  No get up now otherwise I am going office.
Raj -  OK bro am up
Don't go please  I want to be with you.
Shiv - OK  so now go and get freshen up I am waiting at puja ghar. Come there after freshen up. OK
Raj -  OK bro
And love bro.
Shiv - love you too my bro.

Location - Puja ghar

Shiv -hello maa good morning.
Haseena - good morning bachcha but where is your bro?
Shiv - he is coming Maa.
Haseena - I don't know what will happen to him. And you also spoiled him with your love.
Shiv - nothing will happen as you know Maa he is a very famous footballer and yes I will always spoil him with my love. Like you always spoil me with your love.
Haseena - I know and I love him a lot but as you also know he only share his pain with you.
Shiv - and that's the best thing because I also can share everything with him and he is my bro my love my life.
Haseena - may god bless you two always like this only.
But where is he and when he will come?
Raj - am here mom and now only.
Haseena &Shiv -  (smilingly)  oh see our prince is here 😀😀.
Raj - yep am here.
Now you all can start aarti but where is dad?
Chand - am here champ 😊.
Haseena -wow now all late latif arrived here now we can start our puja.
Shiv &Raj &Chand Chand - (all laughingly and together) yes my highness .
Haseena - you all can never be change 😀😀 (and may god always be with my family like this only).

Background

Pyaar ka yeh bandhan sadiyon purana
Kya apna kya begana
Jo dil se bnaye jate wo rishte rab K nawaje hote h
Yeh h chahatein
Dil walon ki yeh h chahatein......

------------------------------------
So guys do tell me how is it

Target - 25+ views
                  8+ comments
                10+ votes

Stay safe
And stay tuned 😊😊😊