CHAPTER 2

Hi guys
Sorry for late update
let's start with the story
-----------------------------------------------------------
The scene stars with a boy standing at football ground wearing red football T-shirt.Only his back is shown and there written the name Raj in his T-shirt and just below his name it's written 07.The audience are cheering for him.He stretch his arm and then his leg and then his eyes were shown he is looking at the ball and then at the goal line.Only 1 min left for winning the game.He then kicked the ball and it's goal and the team All stars won the game.He is jumping with happiness and then he drank water from his water bottle and wash his face with that water bottle only and then he threw the bottle and then his teammate came running and hug him.They all congratulate each other and then his face shown clearly.He is none other than our R. K uff Raj khanna.Then they all went to their football dressing room to change.

It's the football game playing between two team All Stars and Stickers .All Stars team is of Raj khanna and Stickers team is of Danish Rathore.

All Stars team is of Raj khanna and Stickers team is of Danish Rathore

Raj khanna aka R. K while playing football

 K while playing football

R.K with his teammate

K with his teammate

Danish Rathore

Location -football dressing room

Someone come from behind and hug R. K.He turn back and hug him tightly and asked -
R. K. -where you were when am playing the football?
Other boy - (smiling sheepishly) only here bro.
R. K. - (with fake anger?)am I looking mad that I will trust you.
Other boy -(innocently holding his ears) achcha sorry am late but I saw your match from second half period.
R. K. - OK now Don't give me that puppy look.I forgive you (smiling cheekly). By the way I forget how was your deal with your Canadian client.
Other boy - It's awesome they finalised the deal with us.
R. K. - Wow I know that.
Other boy - oh really (smiling cheekly). But how?
R. K. - because you are my bro that's why only (while laughing). 😆
Other boy - no because m Shivam Raichand 👦
(Yeah it's our Shivam raichand)

 😆Other boy - no because m Shivam Raichand 👦(Yeah it's our Shivam raichand)

Shivam raichand
R. K. - so you are not my bro 😣.
Shivam - I didn't mean it bro am sorry please don't be upset 😞.
R. K. - I am just kidding bro 😂😜.
Shivam - never do it again otherwise I will never talk with you 😡.
R. K. - achcha baba sorry my lovely bro.I will never repeat my mistake bro.sorry.
Shivam - OK now don't be upset.By the way when you will give me treat.
R. K. - for what?
Shivam - of course for winning the match.
R. K. - first you have to give me treat for the deal bro.
Shivam - OK I will give treat to you today only.
And when will you?
R. K. - tomorrow with all my team mate and yeah you have to give treat to mom and dad also.
Shivam - OK I will give treat to them later firstly I will give you treat like always bro.
And it's final you will treat me tomorrow with your teammate.
R. K. - yep deal first I will change and then will talk to you.
Shivam - OK come
I am going to meet your teammate and our friends bro.
R. K. - OK bro 😊😊.
---------------------------------------------------------
So guys how is it do tell me in comment
And do suggest me your opinion 😊😊