Chapter 8

Khushi is playing at office garden with other children at that time  Football star R. K came there. Because he always once meet the children there.But this time he saw the new face that is our Khushi and yes he loves children a lot. While Khushi is so shocked and surprised.

R. K - (he came and ask Khushi) what's your name baby?
Khushi - my name is Khushi.Can I call you my handsome hero.
R. K - yes of course baby. But I will also give you name (after thinking for 5 minutes)  what about cutie pie?
Khushi -No problem Handsome hero.But are you here to meet me? You know I love you and your matches and I show all your matches.
R. K - I didn't know about you but that nice to listen that you have seen my all matches and you love me and my matches.
Khushi - oo but now we became friends na.
R. K - yes cutie pie 😊😊.
( others children were looking at them and as R. K always came there they all meet him but today he is busy with Khushi and they don't like it and all children's loved him a lot like him only and he is very down to earth but he is a star so some time he have to show attitudes but he never upsets children and never talk rudely with his fans. That's why he is loved by all)
(all the children's were age of 3 years to 12 years)
R. K - (He knows that all the children's were waiting for him so he then turned around and then....)
Did you all met my new friend Khushi
(then he introduced khushi with others and they all became friends and then he started playing with all)
R. K - so children's am leaving will meet you next day.
All children's - OK.
Khushi - Handsome hero wait.
R. K - yes cutie pie.
Khushi - you always came here .
R. K -  no cutie pie whenever I got time I came here.
Khushi - oo OK bye handsome hero.
R. K - bye cutie pie.

When R. K is entering at office Simran is going from there and they cross each other but didn't see each other.

Simran - Khushi come let's go
Khushi - but maasi.....
Simran - I called her she will come after some time
Khushi - OK mumma see I made  so many friends here
Simran - wow that's nice baby
So bid them good bye.
Khushi - bye bye all of you will meet you all next day.
Other children - bye bye Khushi we will wait for you 😊.
Khushi - OK cool 😊😊.

Then Khushi and Simran gone from there. (Sakshi also never met R. K before yet she worked here 2years because every one didn't have luck to meet him).

************************************

So guys how is the update
I updated this part but you all didn't fulfilled the target.
But I want you all to fulfill next target and yet I will may be late in updating my next chapter because tommorrow is my result. So do pray please. And do comment and tell me how is the update.
Please do fulfill the target and do tell me if you have any questions regarding this or you all are liking it or not.
Target - 10+ votes
Comments - 5 comments
Stay safe 😊😊😊😊