Chapter 9

Raj came to Shiv's cabin after playing with children's. Then he looked at the picture which is hanging on office walls and asked

 Then he looked at the picture which is hanging on office walls and asked

Raj - it's the new pic na.
Shiv - yes did you like it?
Raj - I just love this pic but that's not fair you didn't tell me about it. If I didn't came to your office than how will I able to see this.
Shiv - that's your problem if you want to know about that all then you have to came within a week. But you always came if you have some work here. So it's your problem not mine. I am sure you were here because of some work only and not to meet me like.
Raj - but you are wrong this time. I am here only to meet my bro.
Shiv - don't joke at all.
Raj - I am not joking I am here only to meet my bro Shiv not to meet Mr. Shivam Raichand. (he said with a fake sad face).
Shiv - Now don't act upset.
Raj - so let's go for bro's dinner.
Shiv - a(fter thinking) OK give me just 5 minutes then we will go.
Raj - OK
Love you a lot bro.
Shiv - OK don't butter me that much. It is really hard to digest. And yes you will have to pay the bill because am going out with you bro.
Raj - 😀😀 you will never change. OK done .
(The words in Italic  will their inner thoughts)
Shiv - (something is surely fissy Raj didn't argued and said OK done).
Raj - I don't know but am happy after playing with kids and I really want to spend some time with Shiv).

Another side

At lunch time Sakshi called Simran's and asked
Sakshi - what happened
How was your interview?
Simran  - it was nice but will have to wait for tomorrow.
Sakshi - yes
And where is Khushi.
Simran - she is sleeping
She is very happy because she met    R. K.
Sakshi - (shockingly) what?? She met R. K it's nice.
Simran - yes.
Sakshi -will talk to you after reaching home and yes I will come early today OK.
Simran - OK 😊😊.
Sakshi -ok bye talk to you later.
Simran - OK bye.
And then they cut the call .

Sakshi - (she is sounding tense something is not right
I have to talk to her).
Simran - (what to do
Let's Saksh come home I will tell her about today's incident. And someone is following us. I have to protect Khushi at any cost I know he is behind my daughter only. And after talking with Saksh I have to inform uncle about this all).
After that she also fell asleep because she was tired and tensed both.

------------------------------------------------------------

So how's the update guys
And whoes the man Simran is thinking about and why they are behind Khushi?

Have any guess guys then do tell me in comments

So good night guys

Do vote and comments and let me know were you all liking the story or not.

Target - 10+ votes
                   8+ comments
                 15+views

And don't expect the next chapter without fulfilling the target.Sorry if I  am rude but I also want to know that everyone is liking this story or not.

So
Stay safe
Stay smiling
Good night
Take care 😊😊😊😊