CHAPTER 5

Scene starts with Chand and Haseena talking with each other about Raj uff RK and Shiv uff Shivam
Haseena - it's really nice na Chand that how both the child always stand beside each other in every tough and hard times from the childhood.
Chand- yes that's right how they always stand side by side.They really are each others soul from the time they both took birth. That's right they both have 2 years difference.
Haseena - they are like you and Mohan bro
I will pray to god that will always be together Like you and Mohan bro .
Chand - no not like me and Mohan he left me we don't have that much time to be together. They will remain like this forever. They never will get separated .I will pray this to god. No one will able to break their strong relationship never.
Haseena - I know that's right. I also know that how much broken you are when we lost Mohan bro.
Chand - yes with him I lost myself but because of Raj and Shiv I have to pretend to be happy. You know na at that time how lost Raj was but Shiv were always there to console him and to give him his shoulder and only because of Shiv Raj is alright now.
Haseena - yes I know after that he forgotten to eat or to talk with us only he talked with only Shiv.
Chand - now also he talked with us but when he get angier only Shiv will able to control him.
Haseena - and you know what when Shiv get hyper only Raj will able to control him
Chand - they both knows each others every secret.
Haseena - yes they are like two body but one soul (do jism ek jaan)
Chand - that's right but I am afraid that if they ever got separated then they will die. They will be alive but like body which have breath but which is without soul (jinda lash).
I did able to live without Mohan but I they will never able to be alive again.
Haseena - yes they only open their heart in front of each other. I will pray that god will protect my both children. I love both of them equally.
I didn't gave birth to Raj but he is my life also I love him whole heartly I never differentiate between Raj and Shiv. May god always bless my both child.
Chand - yes god have to fulfill our wish.
Haseena - may god give them all happiness of their life. May god fulfill all their wishes.
Haseena  and Chand - Amen (aamin).
-----------------------------------------------------------
So guys here is the next update were I only discuss about their means Raj and Shiv's bond they are best friends cum brother. They share their each and every information with each other.
So now let see god will really will listen and fulfill their wishes or their will be something else store for them.
And yeah in my next chapter their will be a entry of boss.
And yeah do comment and can ask me a question if their is any questions regarding this chapter.
And do tell if their is any mistake or you don't like the chapter and yes you can also suggest about this chapter if you want.