chapter 15

He started giving autograph to his friends and they started taking selfies with their hero and other side Simran is fuming in anger.

Simran - How dare he
He insulted me and now he is behaving like nothing has happened right now. (she is talking with herself only)

Then only Sakshi and Khushi came there.
Sakshi - what happened Why are you sitting here (at ground)  and why are you fuming in anger?
Khushi - yes mumma what happened?
Simran - (pointing towards Raj)  He has done this.
Khushi - Who mumma? (khushi asked while looking at Raj)
Mumma he is my handsome hero don't say bad about him.
(Simran is shocked that her daughter is defending him )
(and Sakshi is laughing after listening this)
Sim - are you my daughter?
Khushi - no mumma for now I am only his cutie pie
Bye mumma I am going there
(she said while pointing her finger at him)
Simran - (while making faces she said)  how mean
Sakshi - just relax
She is just a kid

Other side

Khushi - Hello handsome hero
How are you?
Raj - (after looking at Khushi) 
My cutie pie princess what are you doing here.
Am fine
How are you?
Khushi - am also fine
Am here with my mumma and mausi
I came here for shopping
But what are you doing here my handsome hero
Raj - am here to meet some of my friends but land up here bcoz of that girl (pointing his finger towards Simran)
By the way where is your mumma and maasi ?
Khushi - the girl bcoz of you land up here is my mumma and the girl who is standing besides her is my maasi.
Raj - ( he is hell shocked after knowing this that she is a mother of this child bcoz she is too young) oo really am sorry baby
OK come I will tell sorry for you only.
Khushi - no you don't have to say sorry but you can became friends with my momma and maasi.
Raj - OK cutie pie as you say.
Khushi - OK handsome hero then come with me .

Then they goes there where Sakshi and Simran is standing but before they will reach there his fan surrounded them. He take Khushi in his arm and signal Saksh and Sim to follow them and they all sited in his car and leave from there.

Raj - so where will I drop you guys?
(Sakshi said the address of office)
Oo wow I also have to go there.
Sakshi - nice
Khushi - handsome hero plz stop the car
Raj - but why bachcha?
Khushi - plz stop na I will tell after that.
Raj - OK bachcha (then he stopped the car at the side of the road)
Now tell what happened bachcha?
Khushi - Now mumma and handsome hero shake your hand and become friends.
Raj - OK baby
Simran - what but why?
Khushi - mumma be a good girl
Don't argue
Raj - (while controlling his laughter he said)  let it be bachcha she don't want to be my friend I will do friendship with your maasi.
(then he asked)
Sakshi will you become my friend ?
Sakshi - yes of course why not.
Khushi - she mumma he became my friend, Mausi's friend and he is also ready to be do friendship with you if you only agree. Now don't behave like a bad girl do friendship with my handsome hero.

Simran - I can't believe you are my daughter.
Khushi - then don't believe I didn't said you to believe. Now handshake with my handsome hero and become his friend.
Simran - OK
( then day habdshakes and became friends and now he will always plan to pull her leg by the help of his cutie pie and Sakshi bcoz as per him she looks cute in anger )
(then he started his car)
Raj -  we reached .

After that he played with Khushi and other kids for some time and then he goes inside to meet his bro .

----------------------

So guys am back
Sorry for this much delay
As we know life is so unpredictable and I was tied up in some mess of my life but am back now
So enjoy the updates and do tell me how is it
And I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible but it will surely take time bcoz I have to updates my another stories also.
But will try to update soon.
So enjoy it guys.
And do votes, comments and share
Target - 15+ votes
                   10+ comments
                     5 + shares

So guys
Stay safe
Stay tuned
Stay happy
Good night guys 😊😊😊