Chapter 14

At the very next day of Raksha Bandhan Simran and Sakshi were getting ready for going for shopping as they have to go a little late for office. And so they have thought to buy something and ofcourse they have to buy something for Sarita also.

Sim - Khushi darling ask your maasi is she ready?
Sakshi - yes am ready
Sim - OK then let's go
Sarita aunt we already made breakfast. And we are going mall for shopping we have to buy something so we are leaving now.
Vikram - and what about office?
Sim & Saksh - today we have to go little bit late so thought of buy something.
Vik - oo OK darlo go safely and what about my Khushi darling
Khushi - am also toing(going) for topping (shopping) . I will buy ice cream and new dresses for me.
Vik & Sarita - only for you not for us??
Khushi - (after thinking for five minutes) OK I will do you two a favour and will bought 1 dress for you two also.
Vik & Sarita - (they all started laughing with her innocenceness and cuteness )
OK that's will be great my darling.
Khushi - OK now we are getting late let's go maasi and mumma
Saksh & Sim - yes as you order our boss 😀😀

At another side

RK - bro I have some work and have to meet few friends so I will be late for office.
Shiv - OK but why do you have to come office?
Rk - uffo bro to meet our new team mate for football match
Did you forgot?
Shiv - oo yes really I forgot
But they will come at 5 p. m
RK - yeah I know and I will surely reach at 4 p. m
Shiv - but why?
Means any work?
Rk - why you don't want me there without any work?
Shiv - I didn't mean that and you that
Rk - that's rude bro
But I will come early to meet my rude bro and all the children there.
Shiv - that nice my cute baby bro and am not rude ok
Rk - then what's this?
Shiv - OK sorry my baby
Now happy?
Rk - yes very 😊😊😊😊
OK am going getting late love you bro meet you at office.
Shiv - love you too my baby
Go safely
Yes see you at office 😊😊😊

At Mall

Saksh - Sim am and Khushi were going at another side.
OK
Sim - OK

After shopping some dresses she started her search for Khushi and Sakshi
Sim - uff where they had gone it's already half an hour they didn't completed their shopping for sure
Then she send a msg to them to "come early we have to go to office also and am waiting outside "
Saksh - "OK we are coming in 5 minutes "
Sim - "OK "

( Rk's face was covered with hoodie bcoz as we know he is a famous footballer so to protect him from the crowd)

Rk - (he was in call)  OK then we will meet in half an hour
Yes am free
( while talking he didn't able to saw that Simran is coming from another side and Simran also didn't saw him coming)
And then they both bump into each other and he catches her before falling in the ground and then they both shared an eyelock for 2 second almost.

Between that his hoodie had already removed and all the public and his fans shouting his name

Between that his hoodie had already removed and all the public and his fans shouting his name .Then he turn to them and then he started to give flying kisses to his fans and then he drop her and she fallen in the ground .He then goes to his fans and started clicking photos with his fans and got busy in giving them autograph and here Simran is fuming in anger.

To be continued

To be continued......
*********************************
Sry guys for late updates
Do enjoy the story and let me know by your comments that how is it and what you all think that can happen next?
And all the suggestions are always welcome
Do vote, comments and share
Target - 30+ views
                26+votes
               22+ comments
Good night guys
Stay safe
And
Stay tuned 😊😊😊😊

Next update as early as possible