Date

Bowser hid in the forests and quickly made his way to his castle. It was a success, but not in the way he expected it to be. Karmek was happy with Bowser's arrival. Coming in at a good time of 5:00 pm, while the date was expected to be around 6:30 pm. "So how was your time with the princess?". Karmek's excitement seen a bit to over the top, almost like it was fake but Bowser brushed it off. "Well, the plans I had didn't go well-" "OH! SO you didn't get the princess! What did I tell you! What did I tell you! I knew she didn't like you. Buttt you just had to keep on going and nagging on how she will be yours. See now-" 

"I'm going on a date with Mario" Bowser said quietly. Karmek immediately stopped in all his nagging. It was silent for a few moments. "haha very funny Bowser." As soon as those words left his mouth he regretted it. Bowser's menacing eyes stared back down at him. "Do you have a problem with that?" His tone was very calm and soft as to hold back the storm he might release. "Well, Bowser, I mean he IS the enemy like what if he-" Bowser softly put his finger on Karmek mouth. "Shhhh, I need you to listen very closely." Karmek nodded as Bowser slowly put his finger down. He took a deep breath. "You have to help me please! I never went on a date before! I didn't know how to behave! Should I shower? Should change my clothes? Make my hair? Karmek please! You would know right?!"

As Bowser begged for advice, Karmek was trying to calm Bowser down. Telling what will be appropriate to wear and do on a first date. "Now you don't want to make Mario uncomfortable, because remember you guys are both in a way still enemies. Even if he is dating you his guard will probably still be high, especially with your troops." Bowser was sitting on his bed now as Karmek was explaining what would be the best course of action. So Bowser took a shower, made his hair, and wore simple clothes. He wore black shorts and a blue shirt. His hair was combed in way where it was still spiky but it looks wet. It was now 6:25 pm, in any moment Mario will be here. The troops were ordered to not be in the castle, it was empty and unprotected now. Karmek stayed in his potion room to read books, the room where he made the potion for Bowser to turn human. Bowser waited for a loud knock on his wooden gate. It can only open from the inside.  

The troops that always guard the wooden door have a unique way to open it. With there hammers they are able to push the button hidden in the lava. Or at least that's the lie everyone believes. The truth is sometimes way more simpler. 

It was 5:00 pm and Mario opened the door to his house. His face was red and the voice to speck was died. The entire time he was running over he was thinking over and over how things would go wrong. Weather it be the date or Luigi. "Hey bro! How was everything?" Luigi was making dinner, ravioli was tonight. He was stirring the pot with the ravioli in it, making sure it still warm as he just finished making it. Mario slowly walked to Luigi and tugged his arm. "Can we talk about something real quick?" A soft voice barely escaped. Luigi let go of the wooden spoon. He let Mario take him to his room and Mario was visibly becoming shaky. "Bro?" Luigi mood was concerned, the way Mario didn't respond was worrying him.

"You remember the prince coming to Peach's castle right?" Luigi nodded. "Well you heard the news that he was Bowser right?" Luigi nodded again. "Right, and that Bowser's plan to get the princess failed. He shouldn't bother us any longer"-Luigi put his hand on Mario's shoulder-"Don't swear bro." Mario tried to breathe in and out calm but the shakiness was there. "I'm dating him." Mario said. He closed his eyes waiting for the screaming or crying. Dating his enemy would be one of the most heartbreaking things for his brother. His big bro whose fought the horrible King Bowser to just date him. Mario was surprised when Luigi hadn't said anything. He opened them to find Luigi who was a bit shocked but over all okay with it. "Well..... are you happy with him?" "Yes, at least I think so?"