Ready

"What do you mean?!" Kamek said. Bowser signed as he places his hand on his face. "Karmek... you know EXACTLY what I mean!" "But why? After all this time...you are STILL going after Peach" "Let me explain my Wonderful idea!" Bowser said proudly. "You are going to find a way to turn me into a human. I bet she doesn't like me because I'm a dragon turtle creature. okay. Maybe I'm not her type. I will have to find a way to introduce myself to them, hoping that they don't suspend that it is me. Then I will be able to get closer to her and steal her heart." 

"Doesn't that sound like the greatest plan yet!" Bowser said with excitement as if all the plans he thought of before didn't exist. Kamek just rolled his eyes, knowing he has to listen to what Bowser says. It was quite upsetting seeing his boss fail time and time again.    

"So umm.." Bowser said scratching his head. "How exactly are we going to make this happen?" he said giving a toothy smile. "I got this" Karmek spoke while going back on his broom. When Karmek came back there is was only a crown. A pink crown. "That doesn't work on me Karmek! ARE YOU AN IDI-" "Shut up." Bowser was clutching his fists now.

NO ME tells what to do! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!  I WILL-I-, forgot it.  As long as my plan works things will be fine. I need to let out of stream. 

"Gimme your hair." he said, reaching his open hand out towards Bowser. Now Bowser was confused, Karmek wasn't telling him what the fuck he's doing. But he listened anyway. He careful putted out a bit of hair, and put it in Karmek's open hand. I'm doing this for Peach. "This is going to take a few minutes Bowser, but I assure you it will be worth it." Karmek said. "It better be fucking ready soon, I'm going to have to take this baby for spin today." Bowser said crossing his arms. Karmek processed to leave the throne room, while Bowser was looking at his phone. He was sitting on his golden throne just looking at the pictures of Peach he saved on his phone. She was beautiful and kind, so full of life. It was a joy to see her smile, her pretty sparking blue eyes. The wedding dress she wore was perfect for her, for the most important person in hi- "Hey Bowser!! I finished" Bowser quickly shooked his train of thoughts to avoid Karmek seeing him all red. He remember that first time that happened. Just thinking about it was embarrassing enough. 

Bowser walked into Karmek's potion room. There were a few power ups hanging on the walls. The most noticeable was the Star, having a warning label under it. On the two left corners were bookshelves and on the other two corners was a long desktop, covering the corners itself. On the desktop were most of Karmek"s greatest inventions or potions yet. It was cover entirely by a strong glass, where it can only be opened by a button. A button Karmek had on him, at all times.

In the middle of the room was a medium size cauldron. He walked towards it and peeked to see what was inside. Inside was a blue liquid. Bowser put one hand on his hip and other pointing at the cauldron. "What the hell, I'm I suppose to do with that? Drink it?! It will run out! Unless I will be human forever, but I don't want that." 

"One step ahead of you boss" said Karmek as he gave him the finger guns. "Let me give an explanation. The liquid needs to be inside of something like those chains around you. Once the liquid is inside it will instantly change your form. But it will instantly change back if that "item" is off. Under no circumstance should you take it off." 

"That sounds pretty easy, this could actually WORK! I know the exactly place to pull it." "Really? That's wicked boss, where?" said Karmek. "My neck chain, it will be impossible for them to take it off, without some magic. I mean same for all the others.... I guess, but-but this will be more efficient. I'm sure of it, 100%." said Bowser giving a power stance while pointing one his finger towards the sky and the other arching behind him like he's trying to catch a baseball.   

"That's stupid" said Karmek with as eyes half closed. "Hey!" Bowser turning around. All he heard was laugh. "You will take that back!" "No" said Kamek with a smirk before he flew away quickly. 

I bet that pussy is scared  

Bowser used a spare wand that Karmek had in his room and twirled the wand around and above the cauldron as it started to drain all the liquid from it. As soon as he saw the magic particles on the wand he pointed it on his neck chain to put it inside and could feel himself changing instantly. Peach will be mine.   

An: Time to bust a lot of fanfics ;-)