Part 4

AN: A bit long. Enjoy! 

Bowser was now a human. He couldn't believe it. He looked at his hands and legs. They were human. He blazed out of the room to look at a mirror. He needed to see himself in fully. 

He had pretty red eyes. He still had his spike chains, two on each side of arm, one near his hand and the other near his shoulder. The other chain was on his neck. He had short soft red hair. A bit of his hair was down, covering a bit of his forehead. His hair was a bit rough on the back of his head, but nothing to hard. He can soft it out with shampoo. He had large red eyebrows, he moved them a bit making smug faces while doing so. On the top of his head were two white horns, similar to the ones he had before. He still his huge turtle shell on his back. Clinching to him like super glue but it is easy to come off. His body was fit, he was muscular from his training. He could see his abs, his nice triceps and quadriceps. Bowser was laughing menacingly. Surprisingly he didn't have his tail, but he wasn't worried, after all he needs to hide his identity. There in the mirror, he noticed his smile. His sharp teeth were still there, he knew he will be able to win Peach's heart with a flash of his smile. He was perfect.  

"Kamek! I need a way to get rid of these horns on my head. It would blow my cover!" Bowser yelled. Bowser walked around the castle looking for Karmek. "Hey! Karmek get our ass over here!" Bowser roared. Karmek suddenly appearing, surprising Bowser which caused a punch to his face.  "Where the hell were you piece of Shit!" Bowser said, smoke on coming from his nostrils. His foot was on Karmek's body, laying on the ground. "Bbb-boss, I have a spe-ll just for that. It wou-ld shrink it to a size so small, th-th-that no one will see or feel it!" Karmek shakenly, praying that Bowser doesn't hurt him. "Get the fucking show moving then." Bowser grinned.     

Kamek started to waved his wand around and the horns on Bowser's head slowly disappeared. Like they weren't there to begin with. 

Perfect. I can't wait for tomorrow, I will finally get Peach!  

Bowser then spend the rest of the day learning about the human body. What clothes will be appropriate. Like manners and other shit that Bowser didn't care about. He then when to bed ready for tomorrow, a smile on his face has he fell asleep. He was very excited.  

Mario woke up. Today was doing to be different. After the talk with Luigi yesterday, Mario knew he had to do something. He got out of the bed and when to take a quick shower. "Hey Luigi!, did you sleep well!" Mario said with a smile. He had only had a white towel around his waist after showering. "I slept great! I got a lot of plans for today." Luigi responded, with a grin. He was glad Mario was better. Mario when back to his room to get changed. He put on his red shirt and blue overalls. The casual outfit that Mario loved. When opened the door to the outside, he saw a red toad run towards him. He looked down at toad confused. "Mario! There's a prince visiting the princess today! You need to be by her side to protect her in cause Bowser comes to kidnap her." "WHAT!" "Wait, hold on! Who is he?" Mario said causally trying to hide sadden mood. Great, now I have to hang out with the princess.  

"His name is prince Bowser, well that's his nickname he is given by his kingdom." said toad, scratching his head. "Seriously? That's that mean he acts harsh to all the people around him?" Mario responded, while crossed his arms, still annoyed.  The toad didn't have an answer to that. So the conversation ended at that.

The toad processed to lead Mario to the castle while Mario was on his phone talking to Luigi about what is happening. "Really bro? That sucks'' "It does Luigi, the toad says the princess got a letter about prince Bowser. She was interested, of course so she invited him to come over. Oh well, maybe I can make a friend. But that's probably not going to happen." After that Mario ended the call. Mario finally arrived at the red and white castle.  He looked up at the sky hoping this will end soon. And so he opened the door.