Idea

Bowser roared in angered. "God damn it!" He yelled. His yell echoed throughout the big castle. He got out of the lava that he felled in. Mario has defeated him once again. And rescued the princess. Kamek entered the room. "Sir, I know your still upset about Peach's rejection but kidnapping her is not going to solve the problem!"  said Kamek in a worried tone. "But at least Mario also got rejection!" He said happily, trying to lighted the mood. "No! Mario's proposal was probably fake!" Kamek's eyes widen. He had no idea. Kamek was lost in thoughts. Why didn't Mario have feelings for her? Was Bowser lying? He was the type of person to do this. Then Bowser started laughing. He rolled on the floor like he was on fire. "You should have seen the look on our face when I said that!" said Bowser. Laughing now echoing throughout the castle. Kamek signed in disappointment.

 Kamek got off of his broom and thought for a long time. Well, more like a minute. "Well, Mario didn't look too upset when you kidnapped her today. Hell, I don't think he was bothered by the rejection." Bowser stood up and looked at Kamek straight in the eyes. He was quiet, waiting for Kamek to talk again. "To me it seems like Mario never had hope the Peach would love him. He was a plumber, she was a princess, it made sense. So when Peach rejection him, he wasn't surprised at all." said Kamek confidently. Bowser then spoke up "So, your saying that Mario had feelings for Peach but pushed them away so when Peach rejection him, his feelings finally died." "Yes" said Kamek. "But will Mario be that harsh to himself?" Bowser asked. "Well, from what I heard Mario dated Pauline a long time ago. But she broke up with him a week later for another man." said Kamek. Bowser thought for a bit and connected the dots. "So, because of the fast break up, Mario thought that he was easily replaceable. Which is why Mario never made a move. Or at least from what I know." Kamek nodded at Bowser's response. Now kamek wanted to move the conservation to something Bowser wouldn't expect. "Bowser. Peach rejection you. She didn't like you. She never loved you. You were always kidnapping her. With this information, what do you think you should do." Bowser looked at the floor, he was devastated. It seems like the rejection of Peach finally hit him. Kamek was happy about that, but he didn't want to admit it. But Bowser was storming an idea. Suddenly Bowser had an idea. Bowser then smirked and looked at Kamek whose face read fear. "Kamek" Bowser said calmly. Kamek got more scared. He was never really this calm.  "Is there anyway you can change my form?" he said raising an eyebrow. 

AN: Bowser wouldn't be looking so straight in a bit ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )