chapter twenty-two

"So, it's just gonna be Cobra Kai, right?" Tory nodded as the two girls walked down the street, Miguel walking in front of them. The three were meeting up with the others outside the night club, all of them waiting for Tory to let them in.

"Yup, all Cobra Kai. Think of it as a bonding experience." Iris snorted as Tory's words as they turned a corner. "This outfit by the way, phenomenal. Hawk will be drooling." Iris shook her head, a small smile on her face as she looked down at her outfit.

She wore a black lace bodysuit, the fabric was tight against her showing off her figure nicely. She paired the top with the black pants she and Miguel decided on, ending the ensemble with a pair of black heels. The heels weren't too tall, but it gave her a few needed inches.

"It's not for Hawk

"It's not for Hawk." Tory looked at the girl with wide eyes, gesturing to the boy in front of them.

"So, it's for-"

"No." Iris laughed as Tory got the wrong idea. "It's for me." Tory quickly let out a breath of relief, unsure if she should inform the girl of her and Miguel's confusing relationship. Tory smiled over at the girl before looking ahead as they neared the club, her smile instantly dropping.

"Guess not everyone got the memo." Iris went to ask the girl what she meant, but her question was quickly answered when she saw a girl attached to Hawk's arm.

Moon.

"I can tell her to get lost-"

"It's alright, Tory. We broke up, he can be with whoever he wants." Iris cut the girl off, crossing her arms over her chest as Tory went ahead to talk to the bouncer.

"Hey, he's not worth it." Miguel appeared at the girl's side, still in owe at the girl's outfit. When she didn't look up at him, he decided to try again. "You know, one day you'll walk past him and he's gonna look up automatically at the scent of your perfume." Iris looked up at the boy, unsure of where he was going with his little speech. "His eyes will follow your every move and he'll be confused when you don't look his way. And for once, you'll barley notice him, but my god he'll notice you." Miguel chuckled as Iris smiled up at him. "For the first time, it'll be his heart that feels heavy and hollow instead of yours."

Iris leaned into his side, wrapping her arms around him. Miguel wrapped his arms around the shorter girl, placing his chin on top of her head, trying his best to take away any of the pain left within the girl.

Hawk watched the entire interaction, not letting his eyes leave the girl. He felt his heart speed up as he glanced over her outfit, upset that she wasn't on his arm.

Tory walked back over to the group, telling them they could all go in. One by one the Cobra Kai students walked into the night club, the song Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead played so loud Iris thought the walls were shaking.

Tory pointed at the table they had, and they all walked towards it. Well, everyone except Iris. She instantly walked towards the bar, sitting down in one of the chairs. The bartender approached her and smirked down at the girl.