6. I would've never met you, averie alexander.

Averie had had a good nights sleep for once and had had a good day at class, however she was struggling a tad with Celtic Runes- the current nightmare in her existence.

His feet tripped over on another as the girl laughed as him. "I had fun in there... we should do it again." Her scarlet tinted lips crashed onto his, before retracting. The female walked away from the guy in all black clothing.

"Didn't know you'd stoop to new lows, Riv." Her voice caused his direction to turn, a grin on his face as his feet drew him closer to the fairy.

"Well, well... am I gonna have round two with a different girl..." Averie didn't expect anything less to come out of his mouth. She stepped away from the boy. "Just kidding... unless you do want, that is..." Her hand touched his chest, pushing him away from her. A grin sparking on his face.

"Think I'll pass on that offer."

He closed the distance between them again. "Well, then, miss stalker... what is it that you want from me?" She gave him a knowing look. He acknowledged the meaning of her gaze. "Ah... Sky..." She gave him a nod.

Riven looked behind her, seeing the blonde figure heading this way. "You really think I can help you with Celtic Runes?" Averie squinted her eyes at him, before sensing the wind approaching being cut apart by the movement of a similar build she was familiar to. Sky.

"Thought I heard Terra call you 'a nerd'. Something about you in first year...?" Her act was working as she felt the growing warmth behind her. Riven shook his head.

"Nah... that title would go to Sky."

The guy wearing pale blue jeans had his hands in his pockets. "Guilty as charged." He looked down at the girl, "do you need help with Celtic Runes?" Riven gave her a quick wink.

"Could come to the room..." Riven suggested, his best friend giving him a look with the electric glint in his azure eyes. A look of confusion. "Oh, wait! You don't know..." 

Riven shook his hair with his hand, "Silva's going to catch the Burned One, miss stalker here, fought in the woods a couple nights back." 

That news shocked Sky even more. Not just because of his admiration and concern for his father figure, but because his girlfriend hadn't mentioned the fact that the girl in front of him had been thrown into that much danger. Somehow that said girl could tell by the state of expression that Sky's face was currently swept up by. "No one told me... are you okay?" She knew by the tone of his voice and the look present on his visage that he was being truthful.

She rubbed her arm, a subconscious action that she only noticed when Sky removed her hand from her limb- flashing her a worried look. "Just a little shaken up..." Her vocals led off; not sounding genuine in either of the boys' ears. "No need to worry about it..." Her ochre orbs peering into his ocean-like ones.

Riven viewed the way that Sky looked at the girl. It was different to the way he looked at Stella. He wasn't on edge about stating the wrong thing, he actually laughed at the quips she came up with and he the way the specialist peered down at her was full of adoration- despite the lack of time in which the pair had known each other. The green eyed boy was happy to his Sky not depressed by being in the presence of a female. "Well... as much as I'd love to stay here with you two being googly-eyed..." His eyes set on his dorm room, a glint of mischief filled his expression, "got a girl myself who's waiting for me in the room." The boy stated practically running off. His statement left the duo speechless and with a slight aura of awkwardness.

The hand in which contacted with her hand was the one that he used to rubbed the back of his neck with- his subconscious action of sheepishness. The jolt of electricity tingled the fair hairs that covered his skin. "Celtic Runes, then...?" It shot the girl out of her unmoving state, a smile appeared on her lips; which had a ricochet effect as the male's lips curved the way hers did.