8. never done beer pong, always vodka pong.

She approached the two girls seated at the table. In her hands was the dark tray with a yellow bowl filled with rice inside of it. Once she realised the fact that she'd be training later anyway, she replaced her gear with a fresh set after she had taken a shower. "You're surprisingly perky after training..." Musa stated as the girl seated herself next to her. "And you smell like roses, not metaphorically..." Bloom gave her a smile, nodding at the statement Musa had just come out with.

The girl immediately shoved the fork carrying rice into her mouth. Both of her friends laughing, the red-head noticing the menacing gaze that the her suitemate on the table behind them had as she spoke whilst looking at the brunette air fairy. "Does a certain blonde-haired specialist have anything to do with it?" The fire fairy smirked at her suddenly sheepish friend.

"Mayb--"

"I have a question..." Averie's sentence deafened by the incoming earth fairy. Her face vexed as she placed her tray down whilst seating at the end of the table. "Since when was it cool to be a nerd?" Her arms outstretched, as if something had personally effected her.

The trio sharing glances between each other, wondering what she was going on about. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It's great. Amazing." Her fist raised, in a triumphant action, "Power to the nerds. But now it's cool to talk about fairy history?" The expression on her face was one of blasphemy.

Averie leant closer to Musa, trying to hear her chuntering clearer over the noise from the students in the cafeteria. "What the fuck are you goin' on about, love?" The air fairies head shook as she spoke- not understanding the actual reasoning for her worries.

Terra sat back in her chair slighty. "Well, like, you know, I... I like school." They all knew that about her- which was one of the qualities that made Terra amazing. "I like getting good grades and reading alone with a cup of chamomile--"

Averie raised her hand, "I respect that!" Terra smiling, whilst continuing on after the disruption.

"But you don't see anyone sharing a frickin' apple with me, even though..." Her hand swiped, "... gross."

The girls were stunned but released laughs at her outburst, "we're gonna need so much more context." The mind fairy chuckled- hand on her temple, trying to correspond the situation.

"Beatrix. I don't get what the difference is between her and me." That lit the lightbulb to Averie. Terra was self-conscious but never let it get visible to the suitemates, although they all could sense it the second day in the suite- when she wouldn't dress in front of anyone. "Why's it working for her?"

In the corner of her eyes, the air fairy saw the magenta in Musa's eyes, her own taking a glance up at Sam Harvey. "Uh, actually, I have to go." Bloom and Averie knew of Musa's and Sam's relationship- but she was hiding it from Terra so that stuff didn't get weird between the roommates. As the girl stood up and left, Averie slipped over to seat in the one previously used by Musa.

Her eyes connecting with Bloom's and then back at Terra, who seemed disheartened by Musa's speedy exit. Not knowing that she had nothing to do with why she was leaving. The earth fairy let out a sigh, "it's okay. I know why, really." Averie's head leaned on the palm of her hand, which was pressed up by the table. Surveying the troubled girl, who began to push around her food. "It's cause she drinks and smokes and looks like her, and I'm..." There was a long pause.

"You're Terra Harvey and any guy would be lucky to have you." The dark blonde smiled as she looked into the passionate eyes of the brunette, "you are one of the nicest people I have ever met and one of the most beautiful. And you know I don't chat shit, so..." She shoved the fork in her mouth chewing the rice.