16. you're such a hufflepuff.

Their feet padded through the hall ways. Bodies close to each other.

Through the path, they had picked up Bloom- who seemed bewildered and pent up with frustration. Averie could say she was happy to see the girl, but at that point she had pissed her off.

Bloom had: drugged Sky, took the side of the person that attempted to kill her and had freed both Beatrix and Rosalind.

Whilst they had been cantering through the school grounds, it was a heated conversation. Sky caught in the middle of the girls. "I can't believe you, Bloom!" Her breaths panting as their feet slammed on the floor with each hurried stride.

The girl, who's hair flowed like a flame in the wind- scoffed. "You have no idea what I've been going through, Averie!" Her voice shattered in the others' ears. In any other circumstance, the air fairy would have halted her stance, but her ears amplified the catastrophic noises that came from inside the school. More specifically Fairy Hall- to be even more specific than that... the Winx Suite.  

The only present male glanced at his straining fairy partner. The vein in her neck that swelled when she was in a state of frustration. And the lilac gleam in her eyes. "Could say the same..." Her voice only audible to the boy who ran beside her.

Their footsteps entered the halls. Fairies and specialists, alike, darting from either direction. They hadn't noticed that the lights weren't on from the outside of the building, but the trio were positive now.

The red-head had simmered down, but it the case was different for quick-tempered brunette. Static fizzled over her body and even she didn't know why. It could have been the worry, it could have been the anger but it could have been the ineffable force that grew within her.

And Averie didn't want to find out what that power could unleash. 

No one dared to touch her whilst she was in that state. Not wanting an unwanted shockwave of energy. Besides, there was no time. She could still feel the morbidity that surged from her suite's direction.

It was like an itch in the back of her mind.

Their hurried, weighted paces edged them further to their destination. Along the empty, melancholy halls- their eyes braced onto the scarlet coloured slick that littered the flooring. 

It appeared in scuffs, as if the victim of the wounds had managed to flee, but in a messy and unkempt manner. The spatter was only visible in a certain spot. No trail, but each of them could configure the points together. "We need to hurry..." The male's voice was serious and commanding. His eyes looking into the ochre irises of the girl he cared for.

It was only a few steps and then a turn for them to reach the double doors of the Winx Suite. The timber-constructed architectural element was different than usual. The breach in between the wooden doors had been sealed with prowess and skill. At least it meant that they were safe inside. "Ri, can you use your magic?" The American accent pondered, earning a nod from the already charged female.

Her body retracted the lightning from her gusts of air. "Sky, can you give me a hand?" The blonde complied in an instant. His shoulder braced against the door. Averie made sure she didn't hurt him as they snapped open. The down bustling in the air, revealing the congregation of the five fairies inside, not all of them female as Sam Harvey laid on the floor. His side gauged with three sets of deep incisions. 

They rushed towards the group, that must have been where the fear came from. From not just the injured earth fairy, but his sister and his empath girlfriend- whose head wasn't in the right place. "Sky, take his right arm and I'll take his left." Her eyes left his, focusing on the trembling mind fairy, "Stel, take Musa ahead, she doesn't need exposure to this..." The girl, unable to speak was grateful.