Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Unsaid emotions

″Chodo mujhe..Maine kaha chodo mujhe..mujhe ghar jana hain″ (Leave me..I said leave me..I want to go home) Arnav was walking in the streets of jungle taking his newly wed wife into his arms.

″Shut up Khushi. My arms are already paining lifting you. Don’t irritate me more.″ Her mouth opened in O-shaped.

″You duffer monkey..You mean..you mean. I am heavy weight. How dare you call me fat. If I am so fat, why did you marry me. Why did you spoil my life. Why did you put sindoor in my mang. Why did you put this wedding chain?″ Directing toward her chain

″Khu-...″

“SHUT UP. DARE YOU SAY MY NAME. YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE MY LOVE. YOU KNOW VERY WELL MARRIAGE MEANT EVERYTHING FOR ME. IT’S NOT A PLAY, ARNAV. WHY DID YOU PLAY THIS DIRTY GAME WITH ME..WHY?????”

“Relax”

″Chilao mat varna main shor machaungi″ (Don’t shout otherwise I will yell)

″Oh really? Am I shouting?″ She nodded. ″Okay then I will shut up, Okay my love?″

“Excuse me. I am not your love.” She continued arguing but suddenly she got disbalanced. Arnav held her back. For a fraction of second, she drowned but immediately look away realling his betrayal.

She looks at the isolated surrounding and fearfully clutches his shirt.

″Where are we..?″ Khushi asks slowly, staring at the dark place with a wide eye.

″Our new home is here..″

She raised her eyes and observed the small penthouse, mesmerized and stunned. It is more like heaven. In every corner, she felt the presence of their sweet fragrance of love.

~Flashback~

“Arnav”

“Hmm”

“Do you love me?”

“What kind of question is this?” Khushi shifted on his lap making him astonished as well as embarrassed. They are sitting in a small garden while people are staring at them.

“You know right. We can’t let anyone know about our affair to the outside world, especially to my family. Why did you bring me to this public place?” Arnav ask seriously.

“Of fo Arnav. Why you are so unromantic. Pyaar kiya toh darna kya? (Love is what you fear)

“Khushi!”

“Stop eyeing me like I did the horrible crime bring you here. Today is my birthday day and I wanted to spend some romantic moments with the love of my life. Didn’t I have any right on you?” She got upset and started getting up from his lap but he pulled her back, locking his arms around her waist.

“I am sorry baby. You know I love you the most. Actually due to Di, I am quite worried. Recently she had a miscarriage. Her condition wasn’t well. That’s Why I don’t want to meet you at a public place. She is not aware about us. Once she gets well, I will talk to her about us.

“It’s okay. Whoever Wish me first or not doesn’t matter. All that matters to me is only you.” She gives a kiss on his cheeks making the crowd grin who are continuously staring at them.

“Khushi, not here.”

“Okay my love as you say.” She got up and they walked toward an isolated place to spend some alone time.

Arnav trapped her against the tree and gave her an intense look.

“What are you doing to me?” She asked in a hoarse voice, all lost into his caramel brown eyes, dipped into his love.