His kitten is in danger

Chapter 8: His Kitten is in danger

Taking into his possessive arms, Arnav brought his lady love into his fantasy world. Khushi is completely lost in those chocolate brown eyes. His every step toward her bedroom- THEIR BEDROOM is passing current all over her body.

Kicking the entrance door shut through his legs, he led his beautiful angelic wife inside the bedroom. Like a newly wed wife, Khushi clutched his collar with nervousness and breathlessness covering her face. Their bodies get completely wet and their heartbeat is pulsating against the ribcage.

More than anything else, Arnav is worried for her health. Because he knows how fragile and delicate his angel is. Her face became red, staying long in the rain.

"Tum theek ho?" (Are you okay?) His concerned voice enhances her heart rate.

"Arnavji hum.." (Arnavji..I...)

"Daro mat. (Don't be scared) I am not going to bite you." He gave a lopsided smile and cutely pinned her red tomato nose before resume walking. She looked back shocked and immediately dropped her gaze.

How does he know what is running in her mind? Is he Astrologer? Is he a doctor? Her innocent mind making irrational guesses.

Putting her down, he gave her a towel and extra clothes and asked her to change immediately and then turned around to leave her room. But he felt her grip tightened around him.

"Arnavji please.." She indicated and he understood her dilemma.

There is a power cut. As a result, she is scared to stay alone in the room and face darkness. In no time, he fetched some candles and one by one began blowing it to reduce his little girl phobia of darkness.

He held her hand, giving her comfort through his eyes and reassuring her that there is nothing to worry. She stares at him back with teary eyes.

Why is he so perfect? She tries to hate him, loath him, disgust him. But failed miserably. Her helpless heart never stops pouring love for him. Without expressing, he understood her every problem, every need, every fear. But why doesn't she understand him the way he does? If he loves me this much, why did he abandon my love? Why didn't he accept me when I needed him the most. Why did he break our marriage? Why did he break my dreams? Why did he reject me? Is there anything he is hiding?

What is he talking to Akash? Sometimes she found herself the luckiest girl in the universe to get him as her life partner, but next moment the thought of her family and her only friend stops her to reciprocate her feelings. It made her heart heavy.

"Arnavji please humse itna pyaar mat kijiye..hm seh nahi payenge.." (Please Arnavji don't love me to this extend, I won't handle your love)

"You say something?" He asked and she immediately shook her head. She wonders how his heart knows what she is thinking in her mind?

She came back to reality when she heard a click of the door. She jerks to see Arnavji is leaving the room.

Keeping aside all the thoughts, she ran toward him and hugged him desperately. "Please mat jaiye.." (Don't go) She hugged his back. "Hum apke bina.." (Without you..I..) She paused and saw his eyes flooded with love for her.

"I can't stay."

"Why?"

"Because It's not right for two strangers to live together and share a room" Her heart pricked hearing that. For a moment, both remain silent. Their eyes keep on talking.

"Say Khushi. Say that you love me. If you won't I would have understood that all we did was a part of attraction from your side. Your love vanished." He said within his heart and continued staring at her hoping she would express what is in her heart.