Nanu's entry

Chapter 12:Nanu's entry

"You are free to go back to your parents!" Arnav exclaimed without meeting her eyes.

His words were hitting her like someone put acid on her. She stood at the spot and looked at him gulping her tears.

"Kya kaha tumne?" (What did you say?)

"Vahi jo tumne suna, Miss Gupta" (What you hear is true)

"Tum toh mujhse.." (But you Love..) Interrupted by him.

"Nahi karta main tumse pyaar..suna tumne..nafrat hai mujhe tumhe aur tumhare har ek ehsaas se." (I don't love you. Did you hear me..I hate you and every existence of yours) He uttered facing her back. Because he cannot lie to her face.

His back was facing. Each and every word uttered to her was hurting him more than her. He can't keep her into this nameless marriage. Till now he kept her captive due to his Di. After getting news from his friend who is in the police department that Di is no-more, he is relieved that at least Khushi can start her new life peacefully. But for that he has to make sure she should hate him otherwise she never moved on in her life.

"I am sorry Khushi. I am sorry for hurting you again. I have no option. I have to let you go no matter how hard it is for me."

"Is bhai mad? What is he doing. Poor my Khushi Bhabhi" Akash sniffed emotionally looking at their scene from heaven.

Nanu..why are you sitting silently? Do something." By getting no response, he hit nanu hard with his hand. Akash frowns seeing his naughty nanu sleeping selling horses.

"NANU. GET UP! NANU" Akash scratched his head, puzzled. He began to wonder what was cooking in his nanu's mind. Few moments before, Nanu told me that he thought of a plan to solve their issue. What is it?

"Nanu..wake up else I will murder you."

"Duffer he is already dead" Said one apsara and prevented him from waking him up.

"But why is my Nanu not getting up? Is there any ghost doctor available here? Please help me."

"Shut up Akash!" She pressed his mouth and strictly told him not to disturb his grandfather for 2 hours. When Akash asked the reason, Apsara told him that he went to the earth to execute his plan.

Hearing that, Akash again starts crying like a baby.

"What? Nanu goes to the earth? Without me? How selfish you are Nanu. You told me we will be Best friends forever. We lived together and died together and now when it was our golden chance to enter Earth, you betrayed me and went alone. Not fair. I will not talk to you. I also miss Bhai. You mean Nanu."

"Stop complaining and let him sleep peacefully." Apsara scolds him.

"No..No..No..this is cheating. He cannot alone go on land, I won't allow him. Can I get one ticket to enter earth" She nodded negatively. Akash again started nagging and complaining. Seeing him wasting all his Nanu's efforts, she has no option than to do something she is shy to do.

She twisted Akash and pulled him close and captured his lips. Her sudden action froze him.

She left his lips and he fainted on the spot.

~~~

"You are lying. Again you are lying" Khushi pulls Arnav's shirt and twirls him back and makes him face her.

I HATE YOU KHUSHI. THIS IS TRUTH OF YOUR LIFE. ALL I DID I SAID THAT I LOVE YOU WAS FAKE. I WANTED TO PUNISH YOU, HURT YOU AND MAKE YOU CRY. YOU MEANT NOTHING TO ME. NOTHING. SAMJHI TUM"