Chapter 4

New cover by shubhangi1600 ❤️❤️

Here is the nest update.

Chapter 4: Flashback

“HOW COULD YOU SAY YOU CANNOT FILE A FIR? MY BROTHER IS MISSING FROM 4 DAMN DAYS. THAT CUNNING BIt** DID MY BROTHER KIDNAPPING.. WHY DON’T YOU TAKE ACTION AGAINST HER” Anjali bark on a phone call.

Without any proof we cannot arrest Miss gupta and most importantly she is missing too”.

“No hell with her. If not her, I want you to take her family under custody. If she has little courtesy then probably she will come back to rescue her family.

“But how are you so sure that Khushi gupta is the culprit? There might be a possibility both ran away together” Asp interrogated further.

“No way. My brother never opposed me. Arnav rejected that girl 6 month ago and she is one desperate chick who was behind my brother for the past one year. Since all her attempts to trap him failed, she along with her family executed this cunning plan to seek revenge and abducted him.” Anjali exaggerated.

“But why would she run away from her own marriage?

“So that no-one doubt her and she could get away easily.” Acp noted all the information said by Anjali on Phone. Oblivious to her, Nanu stood aghast over-hearing the conversation. He can’t believe his grand-daughter has so much venom in her heart for an innocent girl.

After sometime, Anjali disconnected the call and turned only to find Nanu walking toward her sternly.

“What will you get doing all this? Why are you dragging Khushi’s family into all this? They were as innocent as Khushi.”

Hearing her name, anger rose upon her. Her fist clenched in a tight punch. All the pain and grief she had faced came alive in front of her eyes. The torture and humiliation she has suffered any woman would have died. Whenever, Shyam whipped her, beat her, molest her, only name he uttered- KHUSHI.

She is the only reason for her destruction. Anjali married Shyam going against her family. Arnav never liked shyam, but Anjali had blind faith for shyam. The trust and faith broke that day when after marriage she found out he was having an extra marital affair with another woman. One fine day she caught her husband making out with another woman. The ugly voices coming from his bedroom still echoed to her. She was so distraught and shattered by seeing the reality of her husband, she ran from there and met with an accident.

Arnav came to meet her in the hospital but she hid it all. Then, she started searching about that woman who is the reason her shyamji got changed. She developed immense hatred for that girl. Gaining courage, one day she decided to confront Shyam and asked him who that girl was. Instead of replying, he had beaten her all night. Oblivious to her, Shyam never sticks to one girl. He uses women for pleasure and fun. His current lust was Khushi. From the time he saw Khushi, he wanted her. But Khushi’s rejection hurt his ego. Upon knowing Khushi has hidden feelings for Arnav, he starts feeding venom in Anjali’s mind to make their love story almost impossible. Shyam makes Anjali believe that Khushi is the biggest thorn in their marriage and he regrets marrying her.

~Flashback~ (On Arnav- Khushi engagement night)

“Are you out of your mind, Di!” Arnav gets dumbfounded when Anjali puts the entire blame of her divorce on Khushi, demanding him to leave her, especially when he has given a promise to always be with her.

“Chod do use, Chotte. (Leave her, Chotte) She is not worthy of your love. She had completely destroyed your di entire life by attracting Shyamji and now playing the same game with you”