Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Realization of love

KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!

His heart sank as if his entire life went upside down by her disappearance. At this moment, Arnav felt he lost the motive to live. He could bear anything but to imagine this worthless life without her is utterly impossible.

"DAMMIT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

His heart might come out any moment if he won't see her within a few seconds.

"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!"

"Kya han? kyu gala phad rahe ho.." (Why are you screaming?) There comes an immediate response from an already sullen and frustrated Khushi. He applies a speed breaker to his feet and turns abruptly in the search of her. But his tiny Khushi is no-where. Did he hallucinate her? Obviously not. She might be somewhere hidden as he senses her nearby.

He checked each and every corner of his house, but found her nowhere. This really agitated him like anything.

"Where the hell are you? Come out right now otherwise it will be worst.".

"Don't you dare threaten me. I am not your real wife whom you can dic-.." Her voice got interrupted by his immediate bark as he suddenly opened the wardrobe of the bedroom and caught her sitting there like a tiny creature.

"Is this a time to play hide and seek? Come out." He offered his hand, but she just looked at his hand with mixed emotions developing within her. He looked at her puzzled, not understanding what was cooking in her brain.

"Khushi", He got shocked seeing her tears and kneeling down to her length wanted to comfort her, but she just jerked off his hand.

"What happened, Khushi. Are you okay?" He asks tenderly. She stays numb carrying the burden of several emotions developing inside her.

"Please talk to me." He has never seen her so quiet. This is something which scared him like anything. She never stays silent for a single second, always keeps blabber. Then what made her be like this? The wonder scared worried

"Are you missing your Mom-dad." She continued to stare with him emotionless. "Do you want anything? Please say something."

"I am fine. Leave me alone" After a while longer, she breaks her silence and utters a cold voice.

Khushi gulped down her pain and sat still with her head down. Seeing her not spilling beans, he left with no option to bring it out in his Asr style. Grabbing her waist from both sides, he lifted her from there and took her out from his cupboard and then made her seat on the recliner.

"Tell me!" Raising her chin, he made her look at him.

"Please Arnav. Can't you let me live in peace?"

"No. I won't."

"Why"

"Because I LOVE YOU" She looked at him startled for a moment and then began to smile sarcastically.

"Good one! How do you manage to be devil and prince at the same time." There is a pain evident in her beautiful eyes. "At one side, you pretend to be in love with me and other times hurt me by keeping me away from my family. You literally broke me Arnav. When we broke up, I left with no-one. I develop suicidal tendencies, It was Nk who supported me throughout my turmoil days. I wanted to try to give a second chance. He has done so much for my family. He wiped my tears, helped me to get over my past and taught me how to live in the present. But you spoil everything. Who gave you the right to take the decision of my life?" She glared at him with hatred. He died at this moment.