Fighter Khushi

Last chapter was a painful one. Few are disappointed why I killed Nanu and Akash. But here come twist in tale. This chapter will surely bring a smile on my readers face. Don't miss it.

Chapter 10: Fighter Khushi

"Where have you brought me?" Her voice cracked and she was scared to think what was going to happen within a fraction of a moment.

He brought her to a temple and was supposed to marry her without her will.

"Since your beloved husband is busy in his second marriage, why not use this amazing opportunity in my favour." He tightened his grip upon her and slanted his head,

"Panditji starts the ritual."

"Main mar jaungi lekin tumse kabhi shaadi nahi karungi". (I would prefer to die rather than marrying you)

"Why baby? What wrong I did that you no longer love me like before?

"Stop day-dreaming. I never loved you. Not for a microsecond. My heart only beats for Arnavji."

"Oh really? Few months ago you were so keen to marry me" She looked away. He grabbed her cheeks and made her look at him. "If that Raizada hadn't come between us, you were mine by now."

"I am very grateful he saved my life. That was my biggest stupidity that I thought it would be easy to get over my past and accept someone else. I thought it would be easy to forget him, but I was wrong. His love forever rushed into my veins. I may survive without oxygen. Not without Arnavji. He has become my everything. I preferred my parents' choice over my love thinking I am doing right. Thankfully Arnavji stopped me doing that silly thing otherwise my life would have completely ruined marrying you." Her words are enough to anger her. Next moment, she felt a burning sensation on her cheeks causing her to fall on the other side.

"Shut the fuck up. Let this marriage happen. Then I will show you the actual meaning of love and lust." She touched her head where it got injured and stared back at him with hatred filled eyes.

"By forcing me, you never gain me. My love is only for my Arnavji. Stop doing this nonsense. You will pay heavily." she warned. He hissed with gritted teeth and urgently advanced toward her who was still half laying on the floor hissing in pain. Furiously, he grabbed her hair, causing her to hiss more. She uttered Arnav's name painfully. He transformed into a monster and slapped her once again hearing that name.

"You made a terrible sin by falling in love with Asr. Now you will get the sweetest dose of rejecting me." With that he drags her toward the haven where the priest is chanting mantras.

"NO! LEAVE ME. I AM ALREADY MARRIED. THIS IS A CRIME TO FORCE A GIRL" She began to punch him, but it has no effect on him. He is smiling seeing her will power and dare to oppose him. But he knows how to control this wild cat.

After this marriage, he will make her suffer every single second in such a way she never dares to utter that bastard name.

"Yeh Panditji, finish it off quickly. I have no time for this stupid ritual. Cut short your mantras" He groaned and gave him money to finish off the chanting soon so that he could make her mine as soon as possible.

Nk grabbed the pinch of sindoor from the plate and moved his hand toward her.

"No" She got terrified. Envy burned inside her. "I will fight. I will fight it all" She somehow gained strength and bit his hand and got successful to free herself from his tight grip.

Gaining this opportunity, she began to run away. But her wedding chain is grabbed by Nk that is the world for it. Her heart sank by his sudden action. She touch her empty neck with fear engulfing her and then turn back to see her life is in his control