Chapter 5

Attraction is the first step that compels us to know someone and then the rest follows. But she already experienced it long back. This feeling starts from attraction to love and now it means nothing for her. Arnav doesn't matter to Khushi Gupta anymore. Her love died that day he humiliated her love and shredded her heart into pieces.

KHUSHI GUPTA? Her heart objected and the phrase KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA echoed to her brain cells.

Stop it Khushi! You are not Khushi Arnav Singh raizada. Don't tag your name with his. He is a stranger to me with whom you share no relation. Her life has been drastically changed after getting married to this monster. From stranger to friend to lover and now he becomes her enemy.

"He is your husband" Again her heart pleaded to accept the reality. No..No..No. He is No-one. "Suna tumne. Arnav mera koi nahi han". (Did you hear? Arnav is no-one) She gasps calming herself. Her eyes get teary by touching the wedding chain on her neck.

"Why did you do this to me, Arnav. When I started seeing the beautiful dream of my prince charming, you drastically turned my dream into a nightmare and when I decided to move on with someone else you again came back to spoil everything. What do you want from me? I am not a toy with whom you play this game. It hurts. My life and happiness are connected with many. I bear it when it is only about me, but what you did with my family, with my friend I won't accept it."

She lifted her gaze and found two pairs of dark eyes staring at her. The frown on her face increases. His presence in her room adds fuel to her already bubbling anger.

"Don't look at me else you would again fall hard for me". Arnav said in a flirty way.

"Never"!

"We will see".

"Your dream to have me will never succeed."

"I already have you my love".

"Excuse me!" Khushi glared at him.

"Didn't you remember what you said when I proposed to my angry kitten?" Pulling her chubby cheeks, he reminded her of the love confession.

~Flashback~

"Within 24 hours I will make you confess that you love me the way I do". Arnav came out from his car and started going behind her like a love sick puppy.

"How many times I told you I don't love you. If you are the last man on the earth, I stay unmarried but never marry you. Samjhe tum". Khushi announced.

"But why? Kya kami hai mujhme" With a puppy face, Arnav asks.

"You are very khadoos boss. You love to dictate others."

"I admit I have a temper problem and sometimes I do shout at you, but it was for your good. You are my secretary in office, so I try to maintain professionalism."

"No hell with your professionalism. I don't like egoistic men. No-one would ever dominate Khushi gupta."

"Okay baby. I would let you dominate me in every other department."

"Pakka?" Arnav nodded obediently, hiding his smirk as she is too innocent to understand his double meaning. "Wait, why are you smiling like a monkey? Did I say yes? No right. Then, don't sky high. I didn't accept your proposal yet, neither would I say yes. You are my boss in office but outside don't try to make any relation with me." Pointing finger, she warned and continued giving lectures to stay in limits.

He gave a devilish smile and continued hearing her rants on the middle of the road. While others are grinning sheepishly enjoying the cute love birds nok jhok.