One

Through the bustling halls of the wizarding hospitals, the screams and curse words of the wife of a younger couple giving birth to her first child. The couple looked only out of school yet expecting a child. 

The outside of the room was a nervous Remus Lupin waiting. Pacing backwards and forwards and more than likely made a dent on the pristine tiles.

On side of the room was an 18-year-old James with his right hand that felt like it was broken into millions of pieces. His dark as night hair was ruffled in a way that you could tell he ran his hands through it many times.

"James I can't" lily sobbed, squeezing the life out of the man's hands. Her face glistening in sweat, her eyes red for crying in pain only made James feel sympathy as he couraged her on.

"Yes you can you are the bravest lady I know out there" James reassured his wife. A faint smile was broken on Lily's face as a wave of pain shook her body.

After that a few minutes later the pain and shouts, they heard the wailing of a small child. The couple shared bright skills as they watched him being cleaned.

"You have just given birth to a healthy baby boy," the nurse said as she placed a black hair baby in the mother's arms. The eyes softened at the sight, the baby seemed to relax in his mother's arms.

"Lily look how small he is" James cooed at the small baby in his fiancée's arms. James deep coffee eyes behind his glasses filled with tears, he waited for this moment a yet hear it was already.

As the nurse left the room, a tired sandy-haired man came in, looking a lot less worried than he did minutes before.

"Wow" is all he said at the new family of 3, with an adoring look in his amber eyes.

"Isn't he so adorable" lily now showed the near to sleep baby the man. James took the small child in his muscled arms. Looking even smaller than before.

James looks at he the child who was now looking up at him. One look in this child's eyes he immediately felt a connection. This child has bright green eyes almond-shaped eyes just like his mothers.

"Hey lills look he has your eyes" James showed Remus and Lily the baby. Normally most baby's are born with blue eyes but since wizards sent really what one would call normal so when a child is born it already developed their full eye colour.

"Well look at that he does," Lily said tiredly, after pushing a child out of her for a few hours it had taken a toll on her sleep.

"What do you think he should be called?" James looked at the child "He should be called Harry James potter" he said

"Bit Self-absorbed isn't it," Remus asked, chuckled a little.

"Every Potter male has had their Fathers name as their middle name, as much as I couldn't give a fu-" James earned angry greener eyes glare from Lily.

"Since I'm not the one to care for pureblooded traditions that my family have had in the past, I shall carry this one and in Hopes of Harry and his children do the same."

They talked for a bit the Dumbledore came to see the new parents. Dumbledore was a close friend of the Potters even before James was born, He knew his grandparents and went to school with them. After the year's Dumbledore was around the Potter for a while and liked the growing family.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs potter and Mr lupin how very good it to see you and your new child and just graduated Hogwarts and already having children," Dumbledore said, laughing slightly, his watery blue eyes looked at yeh small bundle of blue.

"Yes here we have little Harry Potter" James proudly said to Dumbledore, holding the child out. Albus could image the boy at Hogwarts, with Parents like his little Harry was bound to do great things.

"Would you mind if I see him?" Dumbledore said and lily handed him a blanket of blue, a small head poked out the end with a small layer of black hair already there.

"He looks just like his father but with his mother's eyes," The old man said to the group, with a small smile playing on his lips.

Dumbledore remembered James as a baby. A miracle baby as Fleamont and Euphemia called him. Looking at Harry already he could tell he was going to be identical to James when he grew up.

Albus started to rock the baby. The now awake baby reached one of his small hands to touch the long, grey beard. Then the child started to make a noise, somewhat sounding like a laugh. Everyone else looked to see a small baby gurgling at Dumbledore.

Then something happened the black hair on the child started to turn a shade of baby blue.

"Well, would you look at that"Remus said, tuned.

"Hey lily our son is Metamorphmagi," James said taking his son carefully from the man's arm. A wide smile was prominent on his tanned skin.

"How are you doing Mrs Potter?" Dumbledore asked, turning to the lady who was laying in the scratching beds of the Hospital.

"Well, I'm doing great after giving birth to a healthy baby, though he was a little bugger to get out." lily replied. While James gave her a stare of disbelief.

"Well then I shall leave you two to be, Oh and please in the future owl me." then he left, his sliver hairs swaying slightly.

"Well you two lovebirds I shall take my leave but I shall see you in a few days" then Remus left, as it was a full moon soon and it already had taken a bit of life out of Remus's already pale complexion.

"Hey Lilly you want to hold Harry for a bit," James asked his wife as he held Harry to her.

"Sure" She took the small child in her arms, gently rocking him back and forth.

"Hello, my little munchkin," she said kissing his nose causing the young one to laugh and his hair to turn a brighter shade blue.

"You like the colour blue, Huh, don't you," she said. Harry reached for his mums flaming red hair that had loosed from the bun that she had done before they arrived her earlier the same day.

"So James what Hogwarts house do you think he will be in," lily asked her husband as the baby drifted to sleep.

"Well he has only just been born so I don't want anything to be judged, But I think Ravenclaw. I have a feeling he will have your thirst for knowledge. With Remus and Dumbledore around would help with his Learning after then the overs his age." James told his wife.

"Yea I think so too, He's going to grow up such a fine man, he going to have the best childhood we can give him," Lily said as she put the sleeping day in the Cot that was next to her bed.

That night Everyone dreamed of what the future could have been not what it became.