Thirteen

As the five looked outside he saw it as not what he expected. Near the Irish end, there were people in dark clothing and bone-like masks, throwing curses at the people that came to watch the quidditch match and muggles.

"Death eaters?" Sirius asked as peeked out of the tent.

"looks like it I remember someone saying that's what he likes to 'go out in," Regulus told the group.

"well, I'm glad I left Gabby at my mother's house now" Marcelle whispered.

"do you know any"Adalene asked the two dark-haired in the tent?

"no not the ones we were with but looks like Malfoy is out there," Sirius said looking at the man with long blonde hair that went past the mask.

"I have a plan and because the Irish side has the forest, we have to go through the crowd go to the forest and appreciate as soon as we get out ok" Regulus informed the group.

he all expected it. he decided to slip up, Sirius by himself because he insisted it, Marcelle and Adelene, and Regulus and fluer. he all ran in separate directions. trying to get to the forest without getting hit.

The young couple managed to get in the middle of a fight without noticing it. Well, he did notice it but didn't think it was going to be this much. he heard a scream of a young boy the figured out to help him because it was close to all the overs. As he got there it seemed to be a light-haired teen being put under the torture spell. as he got closer he heard the death eater say.

"Longbottom about to be as crazy as his parents, but we wouldn't want a noble and ancient house to got to wast or would we," the death eater said through the screams of the younger male.

Regulus knew that curse and how it made people trapped in their minds in he were kept under for 10 minutes. he couldn't let the boy have that so when he was hiding with fleur he shot a silent stunner at the death eater to make it be nocked out. going over to the boy he could tell he was quite bad.

But he counted on Fleur to help the boy as she knew the most healing spells. quickly asking the boy his name he picked him up as the boy he leant was called Neville to the forest.

he managed to dodge a few more brightly coloured spells that Regulus didn't know about.

As he ran through the site, dodging as many crowds as he can, a cutting spell just made its past Nevilles are making a cut that bleeds out with the deep red liquid.

he managed to reach the forset with Neville in time to see a frantic gran looks for her grandson, he guessed it was Neville's grandmum.

"you must be Neville's nan" Fleur greeted the old woman.

"yes do you know where he is please tell me" she begged?

"he is alright but was put under the torture curse for a few minutes but he should be fine if you let him rest for a few days," regulus said as he arrived with the young boy who was walking slowly next to them.

he watched the reunion before the family was taking for some checkups. he managed to find the older 3 waiting for them looking worse as he did before, probably got caught in a crossfire of a fight.

"Thanks, merlin you're alright, "Sirius said relieved while hugging his child.

"no father I should ask if your alright you have a broken leg and a cut on your forehead I have some cuts." regulus pointed out to the older man.