Twelve

A seventeen-year-old Regulus was waiting for his father to get ready. Today is the day Bulgaria vs Ireland and he was going to see it take place. This seemed to be a big day for witches and wizards who liked quidditch.

he wasn't a huge fan like some people for the sport there friend left that to a friend for six years, Victor Krum. Not that he hated it, he could be a decent chaser if he wasn't studying or doing things.

At Durmstrang he was an ordinary student, well Regulus is a kinda popular one for being good at most of the subjects because he is friends with victor. Regulus life had been great since he left Azkaban.

He was being pulled out of his thoughts when his father excitedly pulled on his arm telling him he should get going. Sirius Black aged 35 was a big lady's man.

ever since his father allowed him to start going out with him to the wizard pubs at 15 he just found out how much the ladies love his dad. you can't blame him tho thought Regulus, his dad was good looking, He was tall, muscular, with a sharp jawline and just features most men would kill for.

But it didn't just stop at looks it was his personality and how he could make anyone laugh at the most stupid joke Yet he managed to be able to comfort you and made you feel special.

Regulus wondered why ladies and some men would frow him selfs at his father, was it maybe because he was hot, single and rich or was it his personality he would never know.

Grabbing hold of the portkey that would take him to the destination sight to go to their tent. A portkey felt like a huge tube but unlike operation or flooding, portrays felt less safe and more like a broken tune, unlike the tight one you would get with the overs.

landing almost perfectly, he took in the surroundings there was a campsite ahead filled with the magical humans scattered around the place in brightly coloured tents. Just ahead of the child and father there was what seemed to be a small army of redheads and a brunette girl with him.

The Weasleys he thought and probably have brought a friend from Hogwarts along with him. waiting in the queue ready to be told to go.

"reservation name" he guessed a muggle asked

"Black," Sirius told the man.

"356 with the bunch of red tents you will find it there if you pass all these," the muggle man said. Handing over the Pounds from the muggle world he made their way down past the tents.

he could never stand really why he got a muggle to give out tent plots to a bunch of wizards. Finally, he managed to pass the brightly coloured tents and finally made it to three, six, five on the Bulgarian supporter's side. Setting up the tent was quite an easy well only because you had to grow it as Sirius managed to shrink all their belonging to prevent any bags from being carried.

After the tent was set up and settled in Regulus decided to take a walk around the two sites.

After walking around the Bulgarian site and greeting some of their school friends he went to go the Irish side to see what's happing up there plus it helps Sirius was there greeting some old school friends from Hogwarts.

As he walked into the Irish side he could defiantly tell this side had a more happy feel to it. he strolled past a tent and he heard a song about 'their love for Victor Krum.' he was guessing he went to Hogwarts by their British accent.