Eight

This chapter is based on an idea from Thanks for helping me with this idea I appreciate it.

At the potter manor, a grey-eyed man sat in his room. Today was the day he was moving out into his family manor and getting his 'son back. Sirius had a plan to make Harry his blood son he decided to blood adopt him so he will have black family blood in him.

Sirius was happy he was out but he moved out so one of the potters wouldn't see Harry and he had plans to see his good friends. As he looked back on his room in the potter manor he thought he would go colour blind and only see red and gold.

His room was red and gold and some white and Sirius was a Gryffindor the house of red and gold yet he couldn't stand the colours. No wonder why his family was Slytherin the dark colours were easier on your eyes. He wasn't going to miss this room.

As he made his way down to the front door. He heard footsteps behind him. He knew who it was and wanted nothing to do with him.

"Padfoot you gonna leave without saying good-by" it was James potter. Putting on a fake smile.

"You know I won't leave prongs but my portkey leaves in two minutes you know I will visit right as soon as I get my son sorted," Sirius said to the young Auror.

"well then I will let you leave and bring your son around I'm sure he and Rel will get along just fine," James said pulling his friend into a one-armed hug.

"Well I will be off," Sirius said activating the portkey with the words
'Black manor' then he was off and the feeling of standing was replaced with a feeling like he was being tugged through a thin pipe.

Sirius landed a few minutes later in an entranceway. He was in his manor in Bulgaria. It was huge. The floor was a shiny dark chocolate colour and the walls were a dark navy blue with the door and portrait frames had been painted white.

Sirius looked around for a few minutes and his favourite room was the living room the wall was white except for the dark green wall with the big fireplace on it. The sofas were made from black leather and well kept and the rest of the furniture was made from a dark chocolate brown.

The room was plain in Sirius opinion but he couldn't do anything about that right this moment. It had eight rooms all fitted with an en-suite, a huge kitchen three offices three training rooms, a dulling room, a potion lab, a dining room, an indoor pool, two library's, one full of light books and the other of dark books, a ballroom and a ritual room.

It was huge and with magic, it made it bigger. He made our way to the room near the kitchens. It was where the house-elves would sleep. He opened the door to see three elf's asleep. They woke up at his presence.

"Oh master Black is back," one elf said in their usual high pitched squeaky voice.

"Umm, what are your names," the dark-haired wizard said. It had been a long time away from his family place in Bulgaria.

"I'm Copsey" one answered

"I Bolly" the second one answered

"and I am tipsy," the last one told the man.

"Ok I need dinner set up, then rest more. You three kept this house well kept since we last been here" Sirius ordered the elf's and as soon as he ordered the elf's they went and did their separate jobs.

Back in Azkaban prison the death eaters and an eight-year-old boy were sat no talk just silence and the coughing of the inmates. Most days were filled with lessons to teach the boy but today everyone seemed to have fallen ill. This happened a few times a year due to the cold.

It was nearing Christmas time in Azkaban and this year everyone dreaded it. It was freezing weather and sometimes snowing outside and the dementors made everything even worse. The prisoners have huddled up in the corners away from the barred window.

Harry and Bella were hugging each over to keep each over warm. Death eaters were never ones to be hugged but that's what people say. They liked it they weren't all the mean stuck up cold-hearted killers everyone thought that to be. The inner-circle were the one being locked up and tie that wasn't had to bribe the minister.

Anyways Harry was upset that Sirius was gone but he was told by Sirius he was going to take Harry out if he got out. And he kept to his word. A few weeks after Sirius left Harry was taken by the Aurors.

He wasn't given time to say goodbye. Which left Harry upset. He was dragged away from the only place he knew as a home but going to a home with a familiar person lifted his mood slightly.

He was apparated to the ministry where Sirius was coming to collect him. Harry was growing a bit scared. He was being looked at by people as they walked through to the ministry. It wasn't every day you see an ill-looking child being dragged along by three Aurors.

Reaching the room far from the population of the people. Within seconds of the door being opened, he felt himself being crushed in a good way of course. As they parted grey met green and both looked at each over and smiled.

Father like son. That is the first thought you would get looking at the two. Only in your delve deep, you would find a child's cast away from his family at the mere age of four and a young man disowned by his family looking after the child his 'best friends' gave up.

'Let's go home pup' Sirius whispered in the younger boy.

"Yes let's go home dad" he whispered back.

They both left for the Black Manor ready to right the people that wronged them and choose the right side to the war.

Sorry for not updating more and the short chapter.

The next due chapters are going to be based around an idea the
MaireVilobos Gave me.