Twenty

The temperatures of the castle had dropped significantly as the month's changed to December. Snow had iced the grounds making it nearly impossible to walk on without slipping.

Days had gotten faster making the competing schools huddle up as they made their way to their way to their dorms after the warm dinner they shared. At night the mountains surrounding the school seemed menacing in the moonlight.

Currently, at the Ravenclaw table, Regulus and his small group had met up with Fleurs having small talk as they eat their lunch on a particularly cold Saturday.

Fleur smiled softly as she heard loud laughter coming from next to her. Regulus was entertaining the younger students with his metamorphmagus ability. She heard a multitude of requests from Dumbledore to some random students, which he happily agreed to do.

Looking up at the high table she saw Dumbledore had taken to watching him, even laughing as he saw a double of him. Fleur didn't know much about the headmaster of Hogwarts but she assumed from the things she heard about him, he seemed like a pretty down to earth guy for one of the most powerful wizards.

Regulus was laughing along as he changed into different people, he enjoyed making the youngers laugh. But he didn't know how demanding they could be.

They were shouting different names for him to change into, it was hard to keep up.

"Do me." All came from the left, right and centre.

"Merlin, you don't give up do you." He laughed as they seemed now to quiet down as if they were in class and putting their hands up in the air.

There seemed to be a crowd around him, some even sat on the floor. Not that he didn't mind an audience being in the centre of attention was not a thing he was fond of.

He scanned the children in ranging from third years to first from all of the houses Hogwarts seemed fit to sort them two. He spotted a younger girl, third-year Ravenclaw watching him.

"Mrs Luna Lovegood." He remembers the soft-spoken girl with who he shared a lovely conversation and is seen with Hermiones small group.

"Give me someone to turn into." He wanted to give the silent girl a change before he decided he had enough for the loud children for the day.

She tilted her head slightly, her long silver hair almost reminded him of Fleurs. "Professor Snape."

There was a wave of agreement that met her statement, Regulus looked at the high table taking in as much of Snapes features as he could without coming on a nosey.

With a quick sizzle sound, a duplicate of the potions Professor sat on the Ravenclaw bench in front of a crowd of laughter.

Snape seemed to hear the enjoyment, as his signature sneer had grown into a look of pure disgust as he saw what was happening.

Some kid seemed to be jumping up and down for Regulus to look at him. With a look a the robes the first year was wearing he could tell it was a Gryffindor by the bright red and gold and the proud lion worn the chest of the robes.

"You are?." He asked, he had met a lot of people today even asked for their names. No doubting he would forget them all, just to be polite.

"Denis Creevy, Mr Black." It came as a little shock that the boy knew his last name but then again he was the champion for his school.

"Please it's Regulus, Mr Black would be my dad. Now, who would you like?." Fleur next to him let out a musical laugh, knowing that Sirius hated the 'Mr Black' title saying it made him sound like an old, haggard man.