Sixteen

Regulus had just put his names in the goblet, after seeing most of his classmates do it and with their friends asking him to he did. he was sure he would not get picked, entering a life dangering tournament did not sound as pleasing as it made out to be. Risking your life for money, who would do that.

It was just after he had eaten breakfast when Hermione and her group walked up to him and asked if he wanted to see Hogwarts. Regulus agreed as he wanted to see around the school his father would talk about a lot.

"The Chamber of secrets opened in 1992, my second year at Hogwarts" the 15-year-old explained to him as he reached the second floor.

The opposite the girl's bathroom, there was a message written in what seemed to look like faded blood. Out of the corner of Their eye, Regulus saw the Weasley girl shudder.

"I have read about this Chamber in a book about Hogwarts," Fluer told the group of twelve people. "Is there truly a beast in there?" she asked the girl.

"A Basilisk, it's dead now, or I assume it is" she answered the french witch.

"Who killed it, may I ask," Axel asked.

"Can you guess, it's pretty easy?" Ginny told him.

"Hmm let me guess, I dunno it's pretty hard" Sabastian joked. "Oh I know the Blonde boy Reggie was talking to at Dinner last night" he joked again.

"Him never," Regulus said. "Can you imagine him killing a Basilisk, you must be going crazy?" he told him. "Anyway my guess is Dumbledores brother"

"Dumbledore has a brother?" Hermione asked.

"Yes Aberforth Dumbledore, he runs a shop in the village near your school," he informed him.

"Ok stop with the joke ok guys," Hermine asked in a teacher like voice.

"Ok Ok but are you sure that Dumbles brother didn't kill the snake," Sabastian asked with an innocent look on his face.

"No, Merlin you are too much to handle" Hermione crossed her arms in defeat.

"You know she's right," said a blue-haired witch popping up from behind the teen.

"Merlin Chris you scared the magic out of me I think," the wizard said holding one hand other his heart and one on his forehead.

"Well, why do you think I sacred you for," She said rolling her eyes.

"You lit--" he couldn't finish his sentence before he was hit by a tripping jinx. The rest of the group laughed at the boy's embarrassment.

"Why don't we show you the rest of the school," Said a blonde witch Regulus was very sure she wasn't there before.

"I think it is a wonderful idea, it's warm out now" Ginny announced.

As he was walking outside, taking in the information that was given to him by the four fourth year, Regulus was sure that he caught Victor looking at the bushy-haired witch in front. Regulus made their way next to their taller friend.

"So Vikky has his eyes on Hermione" he whispered into his ears. Looking at his face, you could see Rosey red blush cover his face but he covered that up.

"No I don't," Victor said in his thick Bulgarian accent.

"Uh Uh Uh, I have seen that look before Vikky, you can't fool Regulus the matchmaker," he said waggling his pointer finger in the boy's face. Victor just looked away.

"Jasmine I need your help," the dark-haired teen said to the girl looking at the quidditch pitch on the Hogwarts ground.

"What is it?" she asked him.