Nineteen

Regulus Black had gone through many ways on how to defeat a Dragon, only had this happened on the day of the task. Running his hands down his face, the teen let out a tired sigh.

"You Tired?" A voice behind him asked him. Turning the head around, knowing who he was going to hex was better than hitting some random student, not like he would bover with it, Be he fancied to stay out of trouble for now.

His green eyes met the dark ones of his friends, who had a wide grin on his face, clearly enjoying him in an uncountable situation.

"You know if you hadn't been my friend, your arse would have been thrown across the hall with no remorse." he glared at the boy who had sat next to him.

"You know Reggie I still don't know why you had entered this thing, but again I never understand you." The teen said pulling out his books about runes.

"You know something, Axel I never understood how you can read at breakfast, I like reading but never now," Regulus told Axel as he bit on a red apple. Just as nearly he fell asleep on the table, and the owl dropped the news Paper on the head. Cursing under his breath, he lazy picked up the newspaper. And tho the news was unexpected it wasn't a surprise.

Mass Breakout from Azkaban, Ministry fears Death Eaters.

The Ministry of Magic announced late last night that he has been a mass breakout from Azkaban.

Speaking to reporters in his private office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister for Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening and that he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister of the dangerous nature of these individuals.

We think it likely that these individuals Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals and beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached?

The Hall went into an uproar, All three schools panicked that now Death Eaters had managed to escape. The shouting was giving the teen a slight headache, Just what he needs before being thrown into danger.

"SILENCE." A booming voice, as if a freezing charm put other the students, everyone was seeming stuck in place. "The problem is being sorted but you need to remain calm." That still didn't clear their worries but what else can happen as he is in one of the most secure places in Magical England.

The afternoon had come quicker than expected and the four champions were pulled out from whatever they were doing and were told to go down to a tent next to the stadium.

Regulus went and sat next to Fleur who looked pale and clammy, unlike her composed self. Looking around the room at the other contestants he saw Cedric pacing up and down the tent muttering to himself, and Sorrel looked like he was trying to be better than anyone else but failed at that.

The tent was silent except for the muttering of Cedric, Regulus foot tapping on the floor and the filling up of the seats outside.

"he is making us fight Dragons I can't image what is next," Fleur said to the not so taller boy.

"Well let's just get through this one, and hope in the future the others aren't bad." He pulled her into a quick hug as he saw people walk in.

"Well, now you are all here, time to fill you all in." Bagman's nasally voice told him brightly.

"When the audience has assembled, I'm going to be offering each of you this bag." He held up a small sack of purple silk and shook it in each of their faces. "from which you will each select a small model of the thing you are about to face! his are different -er- varieties, you see. And I have to tell you something else too...Ah, Yes...Your task is to collect the golden egg."