Fourteen

The last few weeks have been good in France, with hot weather, partys and all, but England has been on edge the Death Eaters appeared and reached the world cup. But France just laugh at the dark lords return, they knew he was powerful but Englands wizarding world is a bit far behind on the magical spells.

Light came through the windows and down to the bed that sat in the middle of the right wall. As he got up he stretched his muscles, waking up early was not there thing, even if you have work that day. Walking slowly he made there way to the shower to hopefully wash away the sleep. why did he have to that last day of summer party right before the new term begins?

Sirius black the man is called, a proper party frower but he made the mistake of throwing one the night before his work started again. He worked as the Defence teacher at Durmstrang. he liked teaching so he takes the job seriously. That's how he got his nickname among the students. 'serious sirius' a mouthful. He wants as strict as some teachers but not as nice as the charms teacher in the school.

jogging through the halls of the manor he made it to the dining room where everyone was awake eating breakfast.

"you lot are inhuman I mean it" Sirius moaned as he sat down grabbing a cup of warm coffee.

"We are inhuman uncle Sirius. I and mum are Veelas, Dad well he is dad, and one you have partys before work and Reg is a bad dancer plus wizards are not fully human" fleur pointed out to each of the people eating.

"oi now that is not fair he all have a reason to be 'inhuman' but I am because in 'dad' now that is mean" Marcelle wined clutching his heart through his work robes.

"ok ok I see your point but parties are fun and reg is a bad dancer because I taught him ok"Sirius confessed.

After the breakfast was finished the rest of the house went to get ready for a long day. Fleur made her way down first wearing her uniform. It was a long sleeve, soft, periwinkle blue dress that fell just below the knees. It was put with a short cloke a bit darker than the dress colour. This clock was worn over the shoulder and was kept to never by a pin at the collar of the dress. On her head, she wore an Aegean blue hat that was slightly tilted over her blond hair. Fleur wore simple smart blue and white shoes with a small heel at the back.

"Ohh for you look amazing," the mum said looking at her grown daughter with tears in her eyes.

Next ready was Regulus. There uniform was bolder in away. he wore a wine red shirt that was wrapped around and held together with clips at the left shoulder and a black belt with a golden clasp. The bottoms were black neat trousers with a red strip down both sides. The uniform was put together with a crimson coloured jacket that fell at the knees and was lined with thick brown fur. Lastly, the shoes were black and heavy but protected the students against the harsh weather in Bulgaria.

"I do hate my uniform" regulus complained.

"well would you rather stay in the uniform you had to stay in for the first 4 years? him brown ones" Adelene reminded.

"well know I feel a whole lot better," The young Black said.

"well I think you look great," fleur told him, giving a kiss on the cheek and he mreturned one.

"alright cut it of ok you're making me feel single"the Curly haired man said crossing his arms.

"says the one who doesn't bother to get a lady and just likes to mingle with him for one night, "fleur told him back.

"why is it always you who can outsmart me"Sirius moaned again.

"Dad I think anyone can outsmart you, "regulus told there dad.