New story! And Character info

Hiya! I'm starting a new story!

As someone who loves Pixar, this being one of my favorite makings of Pixar, I wanted to make this story. Especially since in my opinion this movie is LAUGHABLY underrated.
And do not get me wrong I absolutely adore the first movie.

Also I was originally going to make this story about my monster OC, and it still is but she's going to be y/n

So let's get our main character!

-

Appearance: Your going to resemble something of a bipedal fox that's sorta mixed with a dragon, but don't think of her as a furry!!

You have white fur all over your body except for some black stripes.

You have kangaroo like ears with black tips.
You have a 3 foot long fox tail with black stripes.

You have long slightly curly hair that goes down to your back, it's white with blue and purple streaks going through it, and you also have split bangs that slightly covers your eyes.

You are unusually flexible, not the kind of leg flexibility that a ballerina may have, but you have extreme spine flexibility, your able to bend your back so far others might think your back is broken or you don't have a spine at all.

You have retractable claws.

Your teeth are very sharp, your canines can retract from your mouth when you want them too.

You have wings! You have white feathered wings with black stripes on them.

Name: Y/N
Last name: L/N
Eye color: Purple
Age: 19
Height: 5'4

Personality: You tend to be shy and awkward in some social situations, but if needed, you won't hesitate to stand up for yourself or your friends. Oh and speaking of which Mike is your childhood friend in this story. Your also very friendly to others that you trust.

Sounds: Your sounds or "roars" that you make are interesting.  Your growls sound like a wolves growls but you can also aggressively hiss, and when you do roar, it sounds like a deafening screech.

I like to think of her roars sounding like The indoraptors sounds.

Alright that's about it, I hope that y'all will like this story! Sayonara
Also if there are any correction errors I'm sorry! I tend to edit constantly whenever I spot a mistake that I didn't find before publishing to if you ever see differences in the chapters it's most likely because of grammatical changes or just because I wanted to add a minor change.

Edit: In the future I may draw what y/n looks like