6

Y/N POV

Because of what had happened the day previous Dean Hardscrabble announced that the scare final would proceed the next day.

A few students still had yet to go.  I was waiting anxiously in my seat for my turn since I just really wanted to get it done and over with.  The RORs were sitting a few seats behind me watching which made me more anxious. 

"L/N" Prof. Knight called.

I gulped and walked up to the scare simulator, noticing Hardscrabble watching me from the side.

"I'm a six year old boy who is afraid of ghosts and snakes, which scare do you use?" Prof. Knight asks.

I know this one.

"An Abrupt deathly howl?"

"Demonstrate.

I enter the the simulator and close the door behind me.  I crawl on all fours behind the bed, on the side that everyone else can't see.

If I want to pass this I've got to use my actual roar. As much as it makes me feel.....too scary, I kind of want to see the potential shock on every bodies faces.

I stand up and extend my sharp teeth and let out an ear raping roar. The child screams and I hear the test scream canister go up. But I can't see it from in here, but I do see the Professor and the Deans remarkably impressed faces.

"A perfect." Hardscrabble says.

I walk out of the simulator now noticing the RORs all looking at me in awe, Johnny in particular looked legitimately surprised.

"That was quite the performance you've given Miss L/N." Said Prof. Knight.

I giggled bashfully until Hardscrabble walks up to me.

"I haven't witnessed a young student like you with such unique potential in a long time. I'm expecting very big things from you if you keep up the good work."

I smile. "I won't let you down."

-

Johnny's POV

We had all left the scaring school, but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. I've never actually seen a girl with THAT kind of roar before.
I won't admit it but I did jump when she did it.

She may look pretty cute on the outside, but she's actually a beast.

Word count: 437

Sorry for the short chapter. But if you go back the character info chapter I actually added the roaring sound effects for Y/N