8

We entered the ROR's house, after once attending a party here it feels way nicer when the place isn't chaotic.

This is way better than a small dorm room.  Even if I do see some empty beer bottles left around.

"You know I like this place so much more when it's not filled with a ton of monsters."  I commented.  "Oh yeah, it's pretty nice huh?"  Johnny replied.

We passed Johnny's friends who were in the other room.  They spotted Johnny walking beside me.  They all quietly laughed and grinned at me and Johnny, all of them obviously having ideas.

Johnny just rolled his eyes and motioned for me to follow him upstairs.

I followed him up the second floor where he led me to his room.

I did feel slightly hesitant at first, since this was my first proper "alone time" with a guy that I kinda liked and wasn't fully sure of his intentions.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"  He asked.

"You have a tv in your room?" 

He opened the door into his bedroom, which was about two times bigger than me and Mikes dorm rooms combined. 

His room was surprisingly clean.  There were a lot of posters on his walls, a tv, his own bathroom that's attached to his room.

Damn this guy has everything I want, I feel kind of jealous.

"I wasn't expecting something like this."  I said.

"I was kinda hoping you'd be impressed." He replied.

My ears perked up.  "Well I'll certainly say that it's a major improvement over my tiny dorm room."

Johnny laughs at me remark.  "So what movie do you wanna watch?"

Johnny shows me all his DVD's.  I noticed that he actually had some horror movies in his collection which made me intrigued.

"Can we watch something scary?" I ask.

His eyes widen.  "Oh! You like that stuff?"

"Well duh! I love scary movies! I'll always take horror over cheesy romcoms that I swear the PNK's always watch."

-

We were sitting on Johnny's bed watching a horror movie that I picked out.  Johnny seemed pretty chill but I was slightly shifting on his bed by just sitting next to him. 

But he would always lighten the mood by talking about the funny encounters with other fraternities.  And I would constantly burst out in laughter every time he flinched at a jump scare from the movie we were watching. 

"How did you come to MU? I asked.

"Well my family is particularly wealthy, I knew I'd come here when I graduated high school. I've been praised mostly because of how scary I am."

"You know I haven't actually heard your roar yet, you didn't need to take the scare final since your not a freshman."

"I do think it's pretty good, probably among the best, but I think your roar tops it by a landslide."