2

Me and Mike arrived in a city bus at the front entrance of Monsters University.

The bus stopped and the driver spoke.  "Monsters University!  Anybody gettin off?"

Me and Mike got out of our seats with our bags. 

"Well everyone, I don't mean to get emotional but, everything in my life has led up to this moment."

As I begin walking down the bus to the exit I look behind at Mike, I smile at his life achieving banter.

"Let it not be the beginning of me and my good friend's dream, but the beginning of all of your dreams.  Gladis, promise me you'll keep auditioning.  Marie, Mr. Right is out their somewhere.  Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away.  I wish you all the best, thank you all so much!"

Everybody looks at Mike confused.  I lightly laugh. 

The bus driver leans over.  "I'm welling up with tears.  Now get off."

"Let's go Mike."  I say in front of him.

Me and Mike step off the bus and stand in front of the Campus entrance.

"Well, it's time, we're here."  I say to Mike.  "I'm glad I have such a good friend joining me."

"I've been waiting all my life for this.  Ready?" Mike looks to me confidently.

"Ready."

We both walk with our bags into Campus.

(One registration montage later)
****Brought to you by this image

(One registration montage later)****Brought to you by this image

We were checking out our dorm rooms.  Mike learned that his roommate was a scaring major just like us. 

We were walking to our rooms, me and Mike were neighbors but I didn't have a roommate.  So technically Mike was since his room is right next to mine. 

"Hello I'm your roommate" No that's too bland."  Mike says second guessing himself.

"I'm actually glad I have no one sharing a room with me.  I feel like I'll have more privacy then.  I guess it's just a girl thing though."

"Yeah you've always been like that, but that's alright."  Mike responds and continues to talk to himself.

"Your new best friend, is right behind this door.  Well, second best friend."  Mike grabs the nob and opens it, seeing a chameleon like monster with glasses. 

The monster runs out and greets us. 

"Hey there I'm your roomie!  Names Randy Boggs, scaring major." 

Randy shakes Mikes hands with three of his four hands.

"Mike Wazowski, scaring major.  And this is my friend Y/N."

"Hi, nice to meet you."  I shake Randy's hand.  "I'm actually going to be your neighbor."

"I can tell we're going to be best chums!  Take whichever bed you want!  I wanted you to have first dibs." 
Then something behind Randy scares him and he suddenly turns invisible, his glasses being the only thing showing his prescience.

"You just disappeared." Mike says.

Randy turns back.  "Sorry, If I do that in scaring class I'll be a joke."  He says looking down frowning. 

"No it's great!  You should use to your advantage."  I say supportively. 

"Really?"

"Yeah but lose the glasses, they give it away."  Mike says as he walks in to his room.

"See you guys later."  I say going into my room. 

I unpack and hang up posters of the scarers I look up too.  I put on my pajamas and get ready for bed before I look out my window at the scaring school. 

"Mikes been so confident to get here, I've become more confident in myself because of him.  I can't wait for tomorrow."

I was really shy back in school, but Mike has always had my back and I've always had his.  He may not be scary in peoples eyes, and people may not think I have what it takes to be a scarer because I'm too....cute, not really the good cute though.  And that I get scared of my own roar sometimes.  None of that will ever bring me down.

College could be my chance to also find new friends, maybe, get a boyfriend for the first time....

Hey at least my wings are grown in now.

Word count: 643