5

It was the next day of school.  All of the scare students were lined up for practice.

"Ready position, common crouch." Says Prof. Knight.  "I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth.  Basic snarl, show me some slobber, drool is a tool kids use it."

Prof. Knight looks to Sully.  "Now here is a monster who looks like a scarer."

He then moves to me.  "Miss L/N, give me your best growl."

I start growling and even Prof. Knight stands back a few steps.  "Very impressive."

As he moves on I look to Mike as he smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up.

But Sully clicks his tongue and points at me like a "cool guy".

I just roll my eyes and ignore him.

-

Me and Mike would continue to study our scaring, every time I had growled, or snarled in anyway he would be so impressed with me, and I wasn't even being over the top.

But he never minded me also going to hang out at party's since he did trust me with it.  But for some reason I only went to these if Johnny was there, which he always was. 

At a football game against Fear Tech, Johnny invited me to sit with him and his friends at the game, and I did, and was being my awkward self there.

But I did notice Sully never using his time and not studying, which wasn't a surprise for me. 

One day after school after we finished a test.  Me and Mike passed Sully and the RORs showing with our A+ test scores.  Then one of the ROR member looked at Sully's bad score, but Sully snatched away quickly and walked away.  Johnny and the other RORs looked at him unimpressed. 

-

"Ogre slump, Zombie snarl, Dominant silver back gorilla."

Mike had perfected demonstrating all of these scares.

"That is some remarkable improvement Micheal." 

Prof. Knight moves on to Sully, who just gives him a simple growl.

"One frightening face does not a scarer make Mr. Sullivan."

Mike clicks his tongue the same Sully does, and smirk at Sully realizing he's being put in his place.

-

It was the day of the scaring final.  Mike and Randy were walking up to the school excited.

"A Taunton grimace with extra slobber." Mike answers.

"You got it!" Randy replies.

"That's what I'm saying."

Sully and the RORs were standing just to the side. 

"I'm going to wipe the floor with that little know it all." He says confidently, his ROR jacket on his shoulder.

"Yes you are big blue." Johnny says taking Sully's jacket. 

"Wait what're you guys?"

"It's just a precaution.  RORs are the best scarers on campus Sullivan, can't have a member getting shown up by a beech ball."  Johnny says looking at Mike.