13

Y/N POV

Me and the RORs were walking to the location of the first Scare games event.  I was in the back with Randy chatting.

"So let me get this straight, you are dating the president of the RORS?"  Randy asks for like the fourth time. 

"Yes, I know it's mind blowing." I sarcastically answer.  "I just wanna know if your still talking to Mike?  You guys were dorm roommates after all."

Randy quiets up at first and then replies, "Well, after everything that happened at the scare final, I couldn't really look him in the eye after what he and Sullivan had done to embarrass themselves."

He scratches the back of his head and readjusts his new ROR sweater.  "But look on the bright side Y/N!  I'm with these guys now!  Both of us are." 

I don't know how to feel about Randy practically abandoning his friendship with Mike for this.  But, I don't think there's much I can do about it since they will be competing against each other anyway.

Me and the group finally arrived at...the sewer!?  I stop at the entrance while everyone else was already walking in.

"Wait guys, the first event seriously isn't in there is it?" I questioned.

Some of the ROR members chuckled at my hesitation to walk in.  "Hey Johnny, your girlfriend is scared to go in a sewer."  The nose horned monster Chip commented.  My ears flatten and I hung my head in embarrassment.

Johnny gives them all a stern look and Chip shuts up.  He walks up to me and takes my hand.  "Don't worry about them, and besides this sewer isn't really a sewer.  Think of it as an underground tunnel under campus.  It's not as bad as it seems."  He reassures.

I nod with a nervous smile and follow them into the tunnel.  As we walk in I hear the loud hollers of monsters inside.  As well as the banging of metal bars in unison of everyones voices. 
We finally come into contact with the meeting point of the event.  Many monsters including Clair and Brock stood at the banister.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare, the Scare Games!"  Brock shouted.  "Yes I love it!  I love this energy!"

I heard the notorious frightening noise of Hardscrabble's wings.  She crawled up a pipe to a loft up high as Claire began speaking.

"Let's hear it for the frats and sororities, competing in this years games!"

"Jaws Theta Chi!" 
'This group was the same rough housing tough guys I had seen earlier.'

"Python Nu Kappa!"
'Oh great, the head to toe plastic valley girls, what a phenomena.'

"Slugma Slugma Kappa!" 
'At least their met with the athletics here'

"Roar Omega Roar!"
Johnny smiles and crosses his arms proudly, clearly showing off his teams magnificence.  They are the top fraternity after all.

"Eta Hiss Hiss!"
'Ah the goth girls, gotta love the goth girls.  I do.'

"And finally!  Oozma...Kappa!" 

Everybody turns around and goes silent at the admittedly awkward appearance of Mike, Sully and the OK's.

"Yeah! Woohoo!"  I saw Squishy's mom from behind one of the view points.