11

I was packing most of my belongings in my dorm room.

Johnny had just offered me the opportunity to "live" at the ROR frat house for the time being. He says it's really just going to be for the duration of the scare games but the way he was asking me felt like it would last a tad bit longer than he was insinuating.

But I was excited either way to live with my boyfriend for the rest of the year. I had to hurry and get situated there soon, because the first scare games event was starting tomorrow night.

I had gotten basically everything that I really needed and left the dormitories with my suitcase. As I was walking across campus towards the frat houses, I had remembered that Mike and Sullivan were both going to the Oozma Kappa frat house, now that there officially members.

'I still have time before Johnny's expecting me, maybe I should stop by? I hope Sullivan got over his anger over me and Mike though'

I had eventually gotten to a neighborhood-like area of campus and just down the side walk, I spotted Mike and Sullivan in the distance with their bags.

"Oh hey Mike!" I called out, before running up to meet with the two.

Mike looked towards me with surprise, Sullivan had shared a similar face. "Y/N? What're you doing out here?" Mike asks. "And with your bags packed."

"I just wanted to stop by on your first day at your fraternity! Just for a little bit, I do have to leave to the ROR's house soon."

Sullivan's eyes linger on the OK house as Mike continues. "Are you moving in with them or something?"

Before I could answer, Sullivan interrupts unintentionally, "This is a fraternity house?"

I take a look at the OK house, and admittedly, it looks much less like a frat or sorority house that would host frequent parties, or get much attention for that matter.
The door opens up, revealing an older monster.

"Hey there teammateys! And hello to you miss. Come on aboard!

Mike and Sullivan exchange bewildered glances and approach the house, I follow just behind them.

"As president of Oozma Kappa, it is my honor to welcome you gentlemen to your new home." The old tentacled monster introduces.

The three of us stop once inside the house, two other OK members stand some what awkwardly in what looks to be the living room.

The younger one speaks up. "We call this room, Party Central."

The two horned head of the orange two headed monster intervenes. "Technically we haven't had a actual party yet."

Then the one horned head speaks, pointing a remote at the ceiling. "But when we do, we'll be ready!"

He clicks the button and a disco ball falls from an opening in the ceiling. Unfortunately smashing into the floor.

The younger monster notices me amongst Mike and Sully, and whispers to the older monster, "I didn't know one of the new members was a girl."

My ears twitch and I start awkwardly chuckling like I always do.

Mike answers before I have too. "This is Y/N, she's just a friend of mine, she can't stay for long but she's cool. Maybe I should put emphasis on the cool part about her."

Everyone gives out a slight "oh".

"Your um... really pretty Y/N." Says the two horned head of the two headed monster.  "Oh, uh thanks."

"Yeah, I mean, what monster around here has super cool feathered wings like those!"  The young monster says. 
I open one of my wings slightly and I take a look at it.  Now that I'm noticing, I don't think I've seen many monsters with feathered wings.