1

Yoongi couldn't believe it, and he stared at Taehyung, who was staring back with wide puppy dog eyes.

Someone cleared their throat and Yoongi finally blinked, snapping back to reality.

"Uh, welcome class, to Health 107." He rose out of his seat. "I'll be your teacher for this year, Mr. Min. And this...is Mr. Kim."

Taehyung smiled nervously at the kids and slowly walked inside. He tripped over nothing and the kids chuckled.

He picked himself up sheepishly and stood beside Yoongi. A little too close, because Yoongi stepped aside.

"Uh, hello, um, like Yoongi- um, Mr. Min said- I'll be your assistance teach- uh, I mean your assistant teacher. So please don't be shy to ask questions about anything."

Yoongi closed his eyes for a long moment.

It wasn't even five minutes into the school year and Yoongi already wanted it to be summer.

-

The bell rang, and after all the student filed out, Yoongi slammed the door shut and glared at Taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing?" He hissed.

Taehyung blinked. "My...job?"

"Why are you here? In my classroom?" Yoongi stalked over.

"I- I work here! I told you last night, remember? That I was a teacher!" Taehyung stammered.

Oh God, Yoongi was so attractive when he was angry.

"Don't talk about last night!" Yoongi snapped.

Taehyung swallowed and nodded. "Yes sir."

Yoongi groaned, tossing his head back. "How can the universe hate me this much?"

"Hey, it's not that bad. Now that we're friends, it'll be easy to get along." Taehyung smiled but Yoongi glared.

"We. Are. Not. Friends." He said in a low voice that went right to Taehyung's dick.

"Right." He nodded. "Absolutely not."

Yoongi sighed, leaning against the whiteboard and running his hands over his face.

"Wanna have angry sex real quick?" Taehyung cocked his head.

Yoongi resisted the urge to slap him. "You cannot be this stupid." He grabbed Taehyung's shirt and slammed him against the wall. "Do you realize we could both lose our jobs if word of last night gets out? I finally got a teaching career, and after everything I've gone through, I won't let an idiot like you destroy this for me!"

Taehyung didn't know what he meant by 'everything I've gone through', but it didn't seem like Yoongi was going to just sit down and spill the beans.

He nodded, getting lost in the older mans eyes. "You're pretty."

Yoongi released him with a groan. "I'm ruined. It's done. It's all over."

Taehyung picked himself up. "Cheer up, we can have our lunch breaks together!"

"Oh well isn't that just fan-fucking-tastic!" Yoongi said sarcastically, but Taehyung beamed.

"Yeah!"

Yoongi walked to his desk and slammed his head down on it.

The action caused a small bottle of pills to fall over and Taehyung picked it up. "Hey, what's-"

"Give me that!" Yoongi snatched it back and stuffed it into a briefcase.

The bell rang, and a student knocked on the door.

Yoongi sighed. "Go open that."

Taehyung gave him a salute. "Yes sir!"

Yoongi watched him trip again on his way to the door and almost burst into tears at how fast his job here was going to be over with, all thanks to this puppy dog eyed, clueless, manchild.

He felt Suga's comforting presence and sighed again. "It's fine, Su. I'll figure something out."

------------------------------------------------------------------

me: stop being so mean to taehyung damnit he's a baebi

also me: lol no it's funny