8

"Uh...Yoongi?" The boy cocked his head, looking down at Yoongi who suddenly seemed...not like the Yoongi that Taehyung knew.

Yoonie blinked up at the boy hanging above him, nomming his fingers as he tilted his head.

He knew Suga had told him to stay away, but this friend seemed to be like Yoonie, and the baby couldn't stay away at the prospect of a friend. He was so lonely, there was no one else like him around.

He tried to stand up on the soft mattress but he wobbled too much and quickly sat back down, still sucking on his fingers.

He wondered how the adults managed to stand on beds and not lose their balance.

"Yoongi?"

Yoonie looked up, meeting the boys eyes.

Despite looking confused, Tete's eyes were kind and warm.

Yoonie giggled, withdrawing his fingers from his mouth.

It was funny that Tete thought he was Yoongi. Tete was so cute. Yoonie was Yoonie! Not Yoongi! Silly Tete.

He could feel Yoongi surging to take back over, alarm flooding his veins at the baby being out in front of someone.

Wanting to do something before the adult took back over, Yoonie struggled to his knees, so he was more level with Tete.

"Hey, so, maybe it's just the blood rushing to my head and all that, but you seem kinda...I dunno...different?" Taehyung asked. "Do you want to stop? Or take a break?"

Yoonie giggled, not understanding most of what the boy said. He clapped his palms against Taehyung's cheeks, squishing him.

Yoonie cooed at the cute look, leaning in to rub their noses together.

"Bye bye." Yoonie whispered, kissing Tete's nose before pulling back.

Before he had even straightened up, Yoongi was back.

Cheeks bright red at Yoonie's actions, Yoongie quickly stood up and released Taehyung from the shibari.

"Oof!" Taehyung gasped, falling the short distance to the mattress, where he bounced a few times.

Still tied up, he tried to wiggle free of the ropes, but with his his hands and feet tied together behind his back, it was impossible.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked gruffly, trying to cover up his slip up as he worked on untying the boy.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." Taehyung sat up once he was released, blinking at the new Yoongi.

Or the old one.

The normal one?

God he was so confused.

"Good. You can take a shower or eat something if you want," Yoongi quickly climbed off the bed and didn't make eye contact with the boy. "I'll be in my study- don't bother me."

"Wait, Yoo-"

Yoongi all but ran away.

Taehyung stared after him, wondering again what his co-teacher was hiding.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Took this book off discontinuation, ur welc

Here's Yoongi's ass to clear our skin, pass our tests and have good vibes uwu