5

The next day, they went with Taehyung's idea about going over the human body in class, and as immature as Taehyung seemed, he got along well with the kids and answered all their questions professionally.

The bell rang at the end of the day, surprising Yoongi.

It had gone by fast.

He gathered up the homework papers the students had turned in and laid them in his briefcase.

"Let me grade half!" Taehyung pleaded as he hurried over.

"Why would you want to do that?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"So you don't have to do all of the work yourself!" Taehyung smiled.

Yoongi made a face, shutting the case and locking it. "I can do it myself."

"Yeah, totally! You're so responsible and capable." Taehyung nodded, quickly following along behind Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed as Taehyung wandered along, pressed right up against the teacher.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asked. "Why do you always follow me?"

"I like being around you!" Taehyung insisted.

Yoongi ducked his head as his face flushed and walked faster.

Taehyung hurried to keep up, hair bouncing in a way that reminded Yoongi of floppy puppy ears.

"Wanna get dinner? My treat!" Taehyung asked. "Or we could get ice cream and go for a nice walk!"

Yoongi sighed, wondering how to get rid of this boy.

They exited the school, and Taehyung gasped when he saw a dog being walked down the sidewalk.

"Aw! So cute!"

Yoongi snorted. "It looks like you."

And that was when the idea came to him.

A way to get Taehyung to leave Yoongi alone, all on his own.

He grabbed the boys hand. "Come with me."

"Yes, sir!" Taehyung nearly tripped in his haste to go with Yoongi. "Where?"

"We're doing some shopping." Yoongi grinned, heading to a store.

One he knew very well.