7

Though Yoongi had ended up not scaring Taehyung like he had originally planned, he still felt bad about it.

Mostly he felt bad because he knew he had upset Suga, although only briefly, but he loved his favorite alter too much to not still feel guilty.

Which was why he called Taehyung over that weekend.

"I love you, Su." Yoongi said as he laid out the special ropes on the bed. "So you should be the one to do this."

He let himself fall, knowing the protective alter would be there to catch him.

And Suga did, surprised that Yoongi had pushed him to the front.

He looked over the bed, seeing the ropes Yoongi had taken out and smiled softly, trailing his fingers over them.

"Yoongi...you didn't have to."

The doorbell rang, snapping the alters attention, and he hurried to answer it, pleased to see Taehyung beaming at him.

"Hey Yoongi! Look, I only brought you one toaster this time!"

Suga chuckled, letting the boy in. "Thank you, Taehyung. I love it, but your company is a gift enough."

After having tea and talking comfortably about the lesson plan for the next week, Suga invited Taehyung upstairs.

Taehyung eagerly followed, expecting Yoongi to rail him again, so he was surprised when Suga pointed up at the ceiling instead.

There were a few hooks hanging there and Taehyung frowned. "What's those for?"

"Have you heard of shibari?" Suga hummed, picking up the ropes. He handed one to Taehyung to let him get a feel for it.

Taehyung shook his head, admiring the soft yet sturdy rope. "Nope. What's what?"

"It's an ancient Japanese art form." Suga explained. "Basically, it's suspended bondage. Do you want to try it out? It's very therapeutic."

Taehyungs eyes widened. "Whoa, really? That sounds so cool! Yes please!"

Suga giggled, having Taehyung lay down on the bed.

He explained the process as he did it, tying the ropes around the boys wrists and ankles and one around his waist.

Taehyung wiggled in excitement. "What's that kind of knot called? How did shibari start? How did you find out about it? Where do you get these ropes from?"

Suga smiled, patiently answering all the boys questions.

Taehyung's childlike atmosphere was triggering Yoonie- the little alter bubbling to the surface despite Suga's many gentle nudges to push him back down a little.

The protective alter decided he would unfortunately have to hurry with this, since it would be a nightmare to have the only adult (not that Taehyung really acted like one) in the house be tied up while Yoonie was out and free.

"Yoonie, be a good boy." Suga murmured under his breath, tugging on the rope to slightly raise the boy into the air.

"What?" Taehyung called, eve though he was only a foot off the bed.

"How does that feel?" Suga asked, slowly raising him a little bit higher, until they were about at the same eye level, with Taehyungs arms tied behind his back, and his legs tied together at the thigh and shin.

Taehyung experimented, wiggling around. "Feels like...bondage."

Suga chuckled. "I mean, does it hurt anywhere?"

"Oh. No, I'm ready now." Taehyung nodded.

Suga frowned. "Ready?"

"Yeah! For a kiss!" Taehyung pouted his lips. "For being your good boy, Yoongi."

Suga's breath caught, heart pounding at the thought of having to do any physical affection.

He couldn't explain to the boy why he didn't feel comfortable doing that, couldn't calm himself down-

"Yoongi?" Taehyung frowned, seeing the teacher look like he was panicking. "Are you okay?"

Suga opened his mouth to lie, thinking he could race to the bathroom and hide as Yoongi took back over- but it wasn't Yoongi who suddenly grabbed control.

Yoonie giggled, legs splayed out on the bed as he grabbed his toes with one hand, the other he stuffed in his mouth.

He pointed at the boy with his finger.

"Tete!"