9

A week had passed with Yoongi more standoffish and cold to Taehyung.

The younger boy knew it was partly due to that weird occurrence that happened during that shibari scene, but he didn't know what else was so mysterious about Min Yoongi.

Every time he tried to get close, Yoongi shut him out even more.

It was maddening. Like the answer to a riddle that you couldn't find even with the Internet to help you out.

Which was why Taehyung was standing on Yoongi's front steps, ringing the doorbell.

Yoongi didn't answer until Taehyung kept his finger pressed on the button, the bell going off continuously.

Finally the door was yanked open and Yoongi glared at him.

"What." The teacher snapped.

"Can I come in?" Taehyung tilted his head. He was holding a brand new notebook he had just got, and it was already filled with a few scribbles of notes that Taehyung had written down about Yoongi.

"Why." Yoongi leaned against the doorway.

"To have a talk."

Yoongi looked the boy over. "What, no toasters this time?"

"No." Taehyung was serious. "This is important."

Yoongi was silent for a few moments, clearly thinking.

Finally he stepped back and ushered for the boy to follow him inside.

Gratefully, Taehyung did.

Yoongi sat down on the leather recliner, not offering snacks or refreshments.

Clearly he wanted to have this discussion as fast as possible.

Taehyung sat on the couch.

"Look," the assistant teacher started out. "I know we aren't a perfect match when it comes to being friends, but we get along well enough to be teachers, and the students are whats most important, not us. So do you agree that we have to put aside any animosity between us for the sake of their education?"

Yoongi nodded, surprised at how mature the usually immature boy was being. "I agree. I finished the lesson plan for next week. I'll email it over to you if you want to revise it at all."

Taehyung nodded. "I appreciate it. But thats not all I wanted to discuss."

Here it goes.

Taehyung looked the enigmatic teacher in the eyes. "Sometimes... you act weird. Its an abrupt switch up, with no explanation afterwards. Most of the time I'm just confused, but sometimes, it's scary."

Yoongi could feel his heart pounding and he wondered if Suga would take over.

"And don't say that I don't know what I'm talking about, because I know you're aware of it too." Taehyung continued. "You're mysterious and private and don't tell me anything. It's hard to get close to you."

"Maybe thats for a reason." Yoongi snapped. "Maybe you should take the hint and back off. You're the one who followed me like a lost puppy ever since we first met. I didn't want or need someone prying into my private life, you took up that job on your own, so don't complain that I shut you out."

Taehyung was silent, then slowly nodded. "You're right, its not my place to suddenly get involved in everything you have going on in your life. But it's clear you need a friend, someone to talk to. And I bet I'm the only one who has ever tried to be that person."

Yoongi scowled, angry that Taehyung was right.

"I don't need someone to talk to, not when I got voices that won't shut-" The teacher cut himself off and rubbed his hands over his face. "Look, I'll be more helpful to you when it comes to the classroom. You can outline next weeks test if you want, and I'll let you speak more in class. But you don't need to get close to me when it comes to my private life. In fact, I forbid you to. So don't even try. Got it?"

Taehyung wasn't done with Yoongi by a long shot.

But he nodded anyways.

"Good. Now leave." Yoongi looked away from his co teacher when he felt Suga wanting to take over. He knew the alter wouldn't- he only did that when Yoongi was in danger- and he felt bad that he was being mean to someone that Suga liked.

Taehyung rose and walked out the front door, all the way to his car.

There, he pulled out his notebook and a pen and scribbled on a new page.

Yoongi hears voices + sudden mood swings = ???

FIND OUT.