3

Yoongi sighed when he got home, kicking off his shoes and loosening his tie with one hand as he headed to his study.

Pulling out his phone, he saw Suga had left him a new message from the time he had taken over, back in the sushi restaurant.

Hey Yoongi,

I invited Taehyung over today, don't be mad. I know he gets on your nerves but we both know he has a good heart and pure intentions. Please be nice to him, I really like him a lot.

- Suga

Yoongi groaned in his seat, not wanting to have to entertain a guest today, especially not one as annoying and clueless as Taehyung, but Yoongi loved and respected Suga too much to send Taehyung away.

"Fine," he grumbled to himself, pouring himself some whiskey. "He can come over once, and that's it. I'm not trying to date the guy."

-

"I didn't know what housewarming gift to get you, and the sales rep said the toaster and the large oriental bouquet were the best sellers so I got three of each." Taehyung said, wiping the sweat off his forehead as he dragged the heavy plants inside.

Yoongi stared at his foyer, which had become a garden. "Why...why did you even bring a gift in the first place? I invited you over for tea, not because I just moved in- I've lived here for three years!"

Taehyung held up a toaster in each hand. "Now you can make six pieces of toast in just two minutes!"

"I only have one outlet." Yoongi reminded him.

"Oh." Taehyung's shoulders dropped. "Forgot about that."

Yoongi felt Suga's presence and sighed. "It's fine, thank you for the gifts. These plants are really...big."

Taehyung brightened. "You could plant them in the backyard! Like a garden!"

Yoongi had always wanted a garden.

"You can leave them there for now." Yoongi said, taking one of the toasters. "I'll figure out where to put everything later."

He went to the kitchen and Taehyung followed.

Yoongi plugged the little device in beside his coffee maker and pulled down some bread. "Want to start the tea?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly, and after Yoongi told him where everything was, he pulled out the bags of chamomile and the little white teapot.

"Thanks for inviting me over." Taehyung babbled as the water started to boil. "My mom wants to meet you, by the way."

"Why...?" Yoongi frowned, grabbing the toast as it popped up and laid it on a plate.

"Psh, mothers." Taehyung shrugged. "Also, what are your plans for the next lifetime? Wanna hang out?"

Yoongi sighed. Su, you might have to take over. I don't know how much of this I can take.

"Also, for tomorrow, I was thinking we could do a powerpoint about the human body, get all the awkward stuff out of the way first." Taehyung said as he grabbed the teapot and poured the hot water inside two cups.

Yoongi thought it over. "We could. Good idea. It would be good to get everyone comfortable before diving into the deeper-"

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped when a drop of the scalding water hit his skin, flinging his hand.

The teapot crashed to the floor, shattering and sending the hot water flying across the floor.

Yoongi shouted when it splashed over his shins, scrambling back against the counter.

Before he could register the pain, an alter had already pushed its way to the front.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry!" Taehyung cried, frantically grabbing a towel and tried to clean it up. "I'll buy you a new one! Are you okay? I didn't mean to-"

"You fucking little shit." Agust grabbed Taehyung's shirt, hauling the boy to his feet.

Taehyung whimpered, staring into the dark eyes of the person holding him.

Could this really be Yoongi? He looked so...angry...like all he knew was hate.

Yoongi got frustrated, but never angry.

"I-I'm sorry, Yoongi." He whimpered. "It was an a-accident!"

"Just like what I'm about to do to you will be an accident." Agust growled.

And for the first time, Taehyung was terrified of Min Yoongi.