Plot 16: The Group Project

OC1 is one of the prettiest girls at Gainesville High, but she has a secret. She secretly wishes that she could just let go and get fat. Ever since she was young, OC1 has been heavily into feederism, secretly envying all the fat kids at school that she makes fun of. She wishes she could be that fat herself, but her reputation would be ruined if she gained even a pound.

However, OC1 deepest fantasy might just become a reality, when they are randomly assigned into a group with OC2, one of the fatties that she likes to bully. OC2 initially dreads this pairing, knowing how they'll have to put up with OC1's insults for the rest of the semester, until they get a devilish idea. They decide to take this group project as an opportunity to give OC1 a taste of her own medicine, and begins sneaking weight gain powder into her water whenever they worked on the project.

As the months go on, OC1's inner pig begins to take hold and the pounds continue to pile on. OC2 continues to fatten their unsuspecting victim, or alternatively they join in, with the two gaining together.

Additionally, OC1 doesn't necessarily have to be girl in this plot. I just referred to them as her because it fit with the "prettiest girl at school" trope. OC1 could also very well be any stuck up kid who goes from built to butterball if you'd so desire