Plot 19: The Vampire

OC1 met OC2 on a night out one weekend. They hit it off pretty quickly, and OC2 invites their new acquaintance home to spend the night. OC1 eagerly accepts, but they have no idea what they're getting themselves into. Expecting a romantic evening with their seductive new acquaintance, OC1 could have never prepared for what actually was going to occur. They soon found themselves cuffed to a chair and stripped of their clothes, with OC2 hovering around them...

OC2 reveals themselves to be a vampire! They were never interested in OC1, and merely wanted to lure them back to fatten them into a tasty meal! They reassure OC1 that they won't be eaten for a while, feeding off their blood until their big enough for roasting, but this does little to calm the poor captive's nerves.

As the feeding begins, OC2 beings to grow more lenient. The now fattened captive poses far less of a threat of escaping, and OC1 essentially gets to live as the vampire's extremely overfed pet. They know this won't last though, and as their waistband continues to expand, they devise a plan to escape. Months of a fattening diet filled with carbs, sugar, and cholesterol have left OC1's blood incredibly fatty, which they begin to notice as OC2 starts gaining weight as well!

Will OC1 eat themselves into the vampire's oven? Or will OC2 grow immobile off of their fattening blood before it's too late?

Alternatively, OC2 could be another human who goes looking for OC1 after their abduction. The concerned friend soon meets the same fate, and both characters are fattened by the vampire! This could work as a multi-person RP or with one person playing multiple characters.