Plot 8: The Pigs

Humans and elves have been warring for centuries, but in this alternative reality, the Elves have finally won. The now decimated human population is enslaved by their new elven overlords, who eagerly begin to fatten their new captives.

Entire human farms are built to transform the remaining survivors, thin and underfed from the war, into plump, meaty pigs worthy of being served in the royal elven banquet hall. OC1 is one of these survivors, who was brought to an elven farm from an early age and is finally of age to begin the fattening process. By their 22nd birthday, only four years after coming of age, OC1 will have grown so enormously fat that they will hardly be able to move at all, at which point they will be ready to purchase by any wealthy elven nobleman or woman.

OC2 is a young elven farm hand, who's finally saved up enough money to take home a human pig of their own. They get put in charge of OC1, and begin overindulging their young piglet as much as they can, ensuring they'll be as fat and juicy as possible by the time they're ready to eat.

NOTE: I know this concept is quite similar to my plot, "The Farm," but the idea of being fattened up to eat is really excited to me! This plot is meant to be a lot more direct, with a focus on livestock-esque force feeding and OC1 being fully aware of their fate, but powerless to stop it; whereas "The Farm" is meant to be more subliminal, where the characters are slowly and secretly fattened by the researchers, with much less nefarious intentions once they're big enough.

This plot's a little more out there than most of my previous ones. Let me know how you guys like it!