Plot 18: The Camp

OC1 had always been on the heavier side, but after their departure for college, their weight became to sky rocket. After the initial freshman fifteen turned into the freshman fifty, their parents forced them to spend the summer at a weight loss camp to whip them back into shape before the next semester.

Upon arrival, OC1 and the other plump campers are measured and weighed, and then organized by size for room assignments. At the top of the heaviest weight bracket, OC1 gets paired with the equally obese and twice as greedy OC2. The two plump campers quickly become friends, bonding over their love of food and hatred for the camp. OC2 eventually convinces OC1 to give up on trying to lose weight, and embrace the lazy lifestyle they love!

The two begin skipping workouts and classes, instead spending their time stealing food from the cafeteria, or lounging about in their dormitory. The staff slowly begins to note the two's stagnating weight loss and missing presence at workouts, punishing the two with kitchen duty. However, providing the two dautest campers with direct access to the cafeteria kitchen has the opposite effect...

Alternatively, OC2 could be a camp counsellor at the camp, who secret snuggles in fattening goodies for OC1, ensuring they lose as little weight as possible. This could also be extended into a three-person RP, with two fattened campers and one mischievous counsellor.